LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

Where: San Diego

When : Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time: 7:00 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in here. All other threads will be merged.
Last week to fine tune...

Are 1st cuts today?
I love playing the chargers even in the preseason. I cant help but think of steve youngs 6 tds. gonna have bust out the superbowl tape this week.
Kap better be warming the bench all game
Is it Week 1 yet?
Originally posted by stunder49:
Are 1st cuts today?

Teams will start cutting players today, they have to be at 75 by 2morrow at 4EST
Just some things I'd like to see:

- McCoy, Daniels, Wallace each get a quarter plus. Think Wallace will get the most time. Daniels seems like a lock.
- Reid get at least a quarter to half, the more reps he gets the more ready he will be for day 1
- More reps for Patton, Baldwin, Collie, Hawkins... Hall and Moore have gotten more than the rest.. No point in showcasing Jacobs though
- Some reps for James, possibly a few for Hunter, Hampton..seems like Hampton PS/Harper out. Dixon has proved himself again.
- Plenty of reps for Morris, Cooper... Brock as well
- Plenty of reps for Gray... Celek has disappointed me
- More reps for Kilgore at C.... More for Looney at LG and C
- Long look at Okoye see if he is worth keeping on PS
- Long look at backup S see if we keep a 5th guy... Robinson, Thomas, Ventrone, etc
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM ]
Any local San Diego 49ers can suggest the best game day route? I heard catching the trolley from the gaslamp district is a good option (I will be staying in the gaslamp district ).. Any info much appreciated go 49ers preseason style

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
no1curr

no injury doe
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
no1curr

My thoughts exactly
Ready to get this game over with a healthy roster & get on to game one when it counts!
Most retarded game of the year, the 4th preseason game...

Please GOD NO INJURIES!!
Share 49ersWebzone