LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Will 75% of our draft picks make the active roster?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will 75% of our draft picks make the active roster?

This actually is a good question given that we really didn't have many openings before the draft. After the first preseason game it sure does look like it. I mean these types of drafts created our dynasty in the 80s and 90s.
depends on health. Vance, Reid, Lemonier, Patton should make it. Then Tank and Dial make it if they aren't on the roster for game 1, they are on NFI or PUP.

Cooper and Bykowski likely get cut, and signed to PS, Lattimore spends season on NFI.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think Carter Bykowski goes to the PS. BJ Coleman could probably be added anywhere and still be a back up QB. Marcus Cooper has a pretty good chance he just gotta show a few flashes during Preseason and I think he sticks, they didn't really throw it his way Thursday that's a good sign. The others, no way they go anywhere.
I think that dial will make it based on the performance of the second and third string D-line getting run over.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think Carter Bykowski goes to the PS. BJ Coleman could probably be added anywhere and still be a back up QB. Marcus Cooper has a pretty good chance he just gotta show a few flashes during Preseason and I think he sticks, they didn't really throw it his way Thursday that's a good sign. The others, no way they go anywhere.

who the f**k is bj coleman
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Packers back up QB.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Packers back up QB.

A bj is a bj, just be grateful
Got to hand it to TB and JH for this draft.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
This actually is a good question given that we really didn't have many openings before the draft. After the first preseason game it sure does look like it. I mean these types of drafts created our dynasty in the 80s and 90s.

It may be a good question, but I am not sure.

Is it positive or negative if 75% of our draft picks make the roster?

Why did you select 75%?

Is 75% an accepted or meaningful standard?

I am notoriously slow and often need help understanding the nuances of football.

Thank you for your clarifications.

Originally posted by buck:

Why did you select 75%?

I am notoriously slow and often need help understanding the nuances of football.

? Off your meds?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

Why did you select 75%?

? Off your meds?

That clarifies everything. Thanks.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Thank you Phoenix, but I got it corrected.

That last pic is hilarious btw.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Thank you Phoenix, but I got it corrected.

That last pic is hilarious btw.

that bill Clinton meme is the tits bahahaha...genius!
Share 49ersWebzone