There are 124 users in the forums

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'd rather gouge my eyes out.

This X2
It's my first post on wz. Just wanted to say Whomeam how much I appreciate your work here. Keep it up!
I will vomit if I see the niners play this way again
I really hate that we lost to those pussies.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Our D did ok in the first half. What happened to run D up the middle in the second half? Barf. I don't think it was just that Williams wasn't there.

they killed us with the read option.....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol not gonna watch
Originally posted by Afrikan:
its not THAT BAD of a re-watch fellas. it was 5-0 at halftime....our defense did well and that was VERY encouraging. I'm one of his biggest fans, but Kap had a bad game.... INT in the endzone (great play by Seahawks disguising zone), Fumble by Kap in our own redzone.. (bound to happen, he needs to secure it better)....and stupid penalties...and predictable formations and play calling by our coaches.

there was no "disguising" zone, the cornerback just left his "zone" and made a play on Davis.

Kaep also threw it late.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
its not THAT BAD of a re-watch fellas. it was 5-0 at halftime....our defense did well and that was VERY encouraging. I'm one of his biggest fans, but Kap had a bad game.... INT in the endzone (great play by Seahawks disguising zone), Fumble by Kap in our own redzone.. (bound to happen, he needs to secure it better)....and stupid penalties...and predictable formations and play calling by our coaches.

there was no "disguising" zone, the cornerback just left his "zone" and made a play on Davis.

Kaep also threw it late.

It was bad ball placement. Kap also missed a wide open Patten on the right side of the end zone on another play...or was it that one.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Kaep also threw it late.

It was bad ball placement. Kap also missed a wide open Patten on the right side of the end zone on another play...or was it that one.

was another one. bad ball placement, but I think he was late more than anything.
How do you play guitar if you can't hear it?

Seattle didn't beat San Francisco.

San Francisco was gamed by frauds.

There is no way in hell Seattle can beat San Francisco or most of the rest of the league without the loud speakers they use to make it not a football game, but a fraud of garbage.

Like last year, the Niners will destroy Seattle in their stadium. Just like almost every team in the league does.

Seattle is a fraud and a joke with a fan base of punks who are grabbing their chance at maybe winning a game or two.

Green Bay in Green Bay has, and will decimate Seattle. Like 49 to maybe 17.

Giants will leave them limping in the Meadowlands.

These punks would have no answer for Emmit Smith or Michael Ervin or Troy Aikman.

Phil Simms would kill them and Lawrence Taylor would put half their offense on injured reserve.

Marcus Allen would leave them spinning.

Lets not even get into Montana, Young, Rice, Craig, or Lott.

Seattle......who?

Yeah.. They all better have their fun for a year or two creating a scenario where it isn't football but it is a punk gaming system like slots machines in Reno.

They CANT, and NEVER DO, win outside of Seattle.

CON anyone and draw in frothing punks lately?

Originally posted by 49erWay:
How do you play guitar if you can't hear it?

Seattle didn't beat San Francisco.

San Francisco was gamed by frauds.

There is no way in hell Seattle can beat San Francisco or most of the rest of the league without the loud speakers they use to make it not a football game, but a fraud of garbage.

Like last year, the Niners will destroy Seattle in their stadium. Just like almost every team in the league does.

Seattle is a fraud and a joke with a fan base of punks who are grabbing their chance at maybe winning a game or two.

Green Bay in Green Bay has, and will decimate Seattle. Like 49 to maybe 17.

Giants will leave them limping in the Meadowlands.

These punks would have no answer for Emmit Smith or Michael Ervin or Troy Aikman.

Phil Simms would kill them and Lawrence Taylor would put half their offense on injured reserve.

Marcus Allen would leave them spinning.

Lets not even get into Montana, Young, Rice, Craig, or Lott.

Seattle......who?

Yeah.. They all better have their fun for a year or two creating a scenario where it isn't football but it is a punk gaming system like slots machines in Reno.

They CANT, and NEVER DO, win outside of Seattle.

CON anyone and draw in frothing punks lately?

Now, now.
Never say never . . . especially when it's not true
Talk to me when they win something significant outside of their con game that relies completely on their idiot fan base winning games for them along with paid off reffs.

They won what?

What was that?

They won......what?

They can't beat anybody without their con game stadium.

Arizona has more to their name.

Tampa Bay has more to their name.

Oh....but now its Seattle time?!!!

Give us a frikin break.

Without the handed victories you ain't ....

And I have never, ever talked like that about anyone. Even the Raiders deserved respect.

But Seeeeeeeatterall?

Really?

Some people been smokin too much/
Come in with some class and win and you deserve some respect. As long as you are a good man.

But coming in mouthing bs and talkin total bull yup yup?

Doused.

Loser you are.

Hi Seattle!

How you like your result even though you had your 15 minutes of jacked up fame your people paid for?

We would all give you respect if you weren't such punks.

Enjoy it. Till you get blown out again because of your loud mouth punk ass that has cheating on your side at home and it suddenly doesn't work anywhere else you loud mouthed punk punks.

Niners 38...Gomers 17

Giants 27...Gomers 13

Cheese 34...Gomers 17

Get it?
Talk softly and carry a big stick.

The mantra of Seattle is talk like you have a big stick and talk loudly even though you dont.

Was that your superbowl Seattle? You think you beat the 49ers because you had it gamed the whole way for one game that everyone knew was a joke?

What will you do when you are sitting at home watching the playoffs again with your loud stupid beligerent mouth going off about how you were robbed?

I live in northern California close to the Oregon border. The area is simply a loud mouthed bunch of uneducated crackers that are no better than the inner city punks. They choose to be idiots. They promote it. They should be stamped out. The world would be better. That said, Rednecks who want to be from Alabama living in northern california and inner city punks stink.

There is a reason real teams representing good people win.

San Francisco. New York. Dallas.

We are not ignorant aholes.
^^^ whoa
Share 49ersWebzone