LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by outside4949:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Let the intelligent posts come forth! Seriously, no more excuses for ignorant fan posts. Rewatch the game, see the things you missed and post away...back it up. I love it!

Seriously!

What Ncommand said. I think a lot more people re-watch the games with it being online then there use to be. Seemed like 5 years back only a handful of people on here mentioned re-watched the games. Now I see a lot saying they re-watched it and I think it's raised the knowledge level on here. So many more people following the team day to day then when I first joined 49ers message boards back in late 04.

edit: nevermind took it down if it doesnt have all the plays in it.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM ]
Willis took out Finley...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000242963/article/jermichael-finley-flew-to-minnesota-to-treat-toe-injury
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by outside4949:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Let the intelligent posts come forth! Seriously, no more excuses for ignorant fan posts. Rewatch the game, see the things you missed and post away...back it up. I love it!

Seriously!

What Ncommand said. I think a lot more people re-watch the games with it being online then there use to be. Seemed like 5 years back only a handful of people on here mentioned re-watched the games. Now I see a lot saying they re-watched it and I think it's raised the knowledge level on here. So many more people following the team day to day then when I first joined 49ers message boards back in late 04.

Anyways, Ballistic posted this on another thread and thought it would fit here. Not to hijack Whomeam as we all appreciate him downloading and uploading these but here is the condensed version with just play after play no inbetween. Really good for breaking down film. P.S. Loved them using Vernon and Anquan as Hbacks... good way to get a first down on a 3rd and short, just have them flare out. Something we did with Walker a little bit last year but I don't think we used Vernon or any WRs though. McDonald might be lining up there soon as well.

How DARE you!!!!!!

just kidding. I honestly don't care if people post other videos in here. I'm not looking for praise or thanks or anything, I just like doing it and think a lot of people can benefit from this. A few years back there would always be a fight about how "no THIS happened, rewatch it!" and that kinda stuff has toned down lately. I like to imagine that i'm the complete and only reason for that.

God i'm so great, forget that whole no praise thing, PRAISE ME NOW I DEMAND IT
I think I'm going to go throw up now. The outie belly button put me over the top. Like you said though there use to be a lot of that "this happened this way" "no this way" going on and I remember taking screen shots of my nfl rewind trying to help out but this is so much easier. I re-watched on game pass to get the condensed version but I still go back to yours a lot throughout the week as a reference if someone asks a question about something or if I'm trying to remember something about the game. It's very nice to have; we all appreciate you spending hours downloading and uploading it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM ]
The condensed version can be cool sometimes but I like seeing every single play, not just the ones that ended up good for us. The condensed version linked in here doesn't have that.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
The condensed version can be cool sometimes but I like seeing every single play, not just the ones that ended up good for us. The condensed version linked in here doesn't have that.

I had already watched the condensed version on game pass so didn't watch the one I posted but pretty sure that has every play just the time in between plays cut out. There are some 15 min videos floating around with most of the plays in the game but don't think the one I posted is like that. Pretty sure every play is on there just that when you cut out dead time you can watch the entire game in 20-25 minutes. I use to watch short cuts as they call it (all plays just dead time cut out) every week back when I had Sunday Ticket.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I had already watched the condensed version on game pass so didn't watch the one I posted but pretty sure that has every play just the time in between plays cut out. There are some 15 min videos floating around with most of the plays in the game but don't think the one I posted is like that. Pretty sure every play is on there just that when you cut out dead time you can watch the entire game in 20-25 minutes. I use to watch short cuts as they call it (all plays just dead time cut out) every week back when I had Sunday Ticket.

Nah the one you posted is missing plays. Only shows one real play on the first offensive drive and then the punt, etc. Does it all throughout the video.
I actually used to use the shortcut videos when I would make the offensive drives vids in the past, loved those.
thanks for these guys, just watched to get me pumped up for tomorrow.

Seattle game sadly uploaded. Don't feel like you have to watch it.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
thanks but I'll never watch it
Dont worry, same for me.
where is it loaded? i'd like to re-watch
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dont worry, same for me.

thnaks for loading it though.
its not THAT BAD of a re-watch fellas. it was 5-0 at halftime....our defense did well and that was VERY encouraging. I'm one of his biggest fans, but Kap had a bad game.... INT in the endzone (great play by Seahawks disguising zone), Fumble by Kap in our own redzone.. (bound to happen, he needs to secure it better)....and stupid penalties...and predictable formations and play calling by our coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone