LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

!!!!!! ARIZONA GAME UPLOADED !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I've been uploading this piece of s**t since this goddamn morning. I guess I should have expected it, it's close to 7 gigs.

It's all good, man. Thanks for taking the time to feed our addiction.

This, it's always appreciated
Uploaded. It's still processing so the quality isnt the greatest but it will be better soon.
Did they take down your Cardinals video? Yeah NinerCards is too much. Why not put w6 for week 6 or just throw a number or a random title? It's not like it's public so doesn't matter what it's called since the only people that will see it are people on here anyway. So you dont need keywords for people to find it through search since it's private anyways. Just my opinion but 49er... SF...Niner are all too much.. just put any random title or word that doesnt have anything to do with the teams that or playing or the NFL. Wouldnt even put week or game in the title either. I mean because if they take one down I'm surprised they didn't get the others you put up and then there goes all your work. Put a random number or letters... w2430 k30033 3022 0000 aklll whatever
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 15, 2013 at 4:44 AM ]
You gotta be s**ttin me
Its not the title that gave it away, its private, they dont care about the title. Its the actual video. They did this whole HURRR LOOK AT THIS TIME THIS IS MATCHED UP EXACTLY WITH A CLIP FROM THE NFL.
you gonna try it again whomeam?
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Its not the title that gave it away, its private, they dont care about the title. Its the actual video. They did this whole HURRR LOOK AT THIS TIME THIS IS MATCHED UP EXACTLY WITH A CLIP FROM THE NFL.

Add a few DMX videos to the end of it?

Anyways. It's much appreciated.
This is the best thread I have ever seen.
Originally posted by outside4949:
you gonna try it again whomeam?

Tried it three times, aint wantin to work. I'll try it on a different site I guess.
I appreciate all the effort, this was the only game I didn't get to see this year.

Arch49er who puts them up as well said this on facebook: my game video is getting blocked by youtube. i found a different video and i'm uploading that one now

another user said:
I am having the same exact problem, its weird. Haven't had this happen with the other games.

You could be wright whomeam, maybe it wasn't the title maybe they are looking for video lengths.
That other user is me lmao.
I only got to watch the 4th quarter this weekend. I really hope it works out. I ve been refreshing this thread non stop since Monday night.
just cut out the injuries that should shave some time
Sorry guys, no matter how I cut this video Youtube is blocking it. It has something reading the data, recognizing certain parts of it and instantly blocking it because of that. Same with Vimeo. Might have to call it quits on this weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone