There are 154 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want to see some long td pass plays.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
is kap gonna play more than one series ?
i hope so and i think he should play the entire first quarter

I want him to play the whole first half and then sit out the last game. Make game 4 the BJ Daniels show
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I want him to play the whole first half and then sit out the last game. Make game 4 the BJ Daniels show
this could be the way it is to unless bj blows I think we know colt will make the team over scott due to his vet status and his happy feet and the fact scott is bad. i know it is illegal to think that in some quarters but really , despite bad line play, scott is bad
Originally posted by cciowa:
this could be the way it is to unless bj blows I think we know colt will make the team over scott due to his vet status and his happy feet and the fact scott is bad. i know it is illegal to think that in some quarters but really , despite bad line play, scott is bad

I think McCoy separates himself from Tolzien because of his mobility and his experience. Though I don't think we want McCoy ever taking 1st team snaps
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
is kap gonna play more than one series ?

Give Kap the first quarter and maybe a series in the second, then put BJ Daniels in for the rest of the game.

let's start out smaller and shoot for more than 1 series first.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I think McCoy separates himself from Tolzien because of his mobility and his experience. Though I don't think we want McCoy ever taking 1st team snaps

oh i do not disagree there
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
I'm interested to see our 1st team defense (minus Willis) vs. AP, and maybe more than 10 snaps form Kaep.
i hope kaep doesnt play more than one series, just to see the reaction here
^ LOL yeah and they drive down the field and get a FG

I am looking forward to this game more than any other preseason game. Go Niners Go!
Originally posted by Thrash88:
^ LOL yeah and they drive down the field and get a FG

lol.

drops the mic, lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh says both Kendall Hunter and Vance McDonald will play Sunday vs. Vikings.
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

Harbaugh says both Kendall Hunter and Vance McDonald will play Sunday vs. Vikings.
Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by hohbie:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone