LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

At first I thought it was a dumb Dodger fan!

lol anyone got video of simpson tripping the first fan?
People really shouldn't be hanging their hats on Crabtree coming back at all this season. Hunter needed 9 months for a partial rupture of his achillies, and people think Crabtree will make it back in 7 from a complete tear? You're kidding yourselves. Manningham may return this season, but I doubt he will be anywhere near the player he was before that injury last year in Seattle.
I've been thinking the same thing on Crabtree and Manningham. By the time they are healthy enough to make the roster it may be that they are no longer wanted if it's right at the end of the year and this group of WRs have fully gelled with Kap and the offense.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

post this on chiefs planet

That is what I wanted to see. Go JB!

All of Baldwin's college highlights are just jump balls. I think that's what we should have him do.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

All of Baldwin's college highlights are just jump balls. I think that's what we should have him do.

Redzone target. All those fades last year to Randy that didn't work hopefully will with a young athletic Baldwin. Hopefully.
Originally posted by Scoots:
I've been thinking the same thing on Crabtree and Manningham. By the time they are healthy enough to make the roster it may be that they are no longer wanted if it's right at the end of the year and this group of WRs have fully gelled with Kap and the offense.

Crabtree will be wanted but after 2014 can we afford him?

I think this is exactly what we will have him do. It is just as Boldin said, what impressed him with this coaching staff is that they study you to figure out what you do well and then they let you do it
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I think this is exactly what we will have him do. It is just as Boldin said, what impressed him with this coaching staff is that they study you to figure out what you do well and then they let you do it

Lol this makes AJ sound even worse now.
lol at the fans on the field, lol
Originally posted by jreff22:

Really makes you wonder what Baalke saw in AJ. Oh well that's in the past and it's time to move on. So far so good with Baldwin

• Rascal
  • Veteran

This is the sh*t !! He can catch all these jump balls all day long. Only next time, we should have Kap throw it 30 yards deeper, same result !! LOL. Let's go JB !!
Originally posted by jreff22:

Really makes you wonder what Baalke saw in AJ. Oh well that's in the past and it's time to move on. So far so good with Baldwin
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
why did the vikes leave their starters into the mid way of the 3rd quarter? I said to myself that Allen would get hurt, but it was actually Williams that did. Even though it was a dirty play, i was kinda satisfied that williams got hurt. There's no reason to have your starters out in the third quarter. It's the back up's time to shine...

Why ? Cos Ponder desperately needs all the reps that he could get.

And like a ten year veteran DT needs more reps too...
Loved the sideline reaction when Vance hurdled that dude. Kap and a few others went nuts.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
San Jose State product Travis Johnson got a sack

i sure would try to get him on the PS. he has real potential as an ILB.
Share 49ersWebzone