LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
who cares

The fans that want to make a point that getting rid of Alex for Colin was a mistake

Right, but what's the fricking point? It's over. It's done. Now is now. You're either a Niner fan or you're not. Move the hell on!
And, could people around here get it through their melons that it's not Kaepernick v. Smith? It's Kaepernick vs. the Chief defensive 1's and Smith vs. the Niner defensive 1's. Jeez.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Right, but what's the fricking point? It's over. It's done. Now is now. You're either a Niner fan or you're not. Move the hell on!

You know better than anyone G no one on the zone ever just "moves on".....
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Aug 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
who cares

The fans that want to make a point that getting rid of Alex for Colin was a mistake

are those the fans that desperately wanted to sniff his undies... oh my, the cohns of the world
Originally posted by LVJay:
are those the fans that desperately wanted to sniff his undies... oh my, the cohns of the world

LOL I think I just lost my appetite for the Ribeyes Im cooking at the moment, Damn you LVJay
  • buck
  • Veteran
And, could people around here get it through their melons that it's not Kaepernick v. Smith? It's Kaepernick vs. the Chief defensive 1's and Smith vs. the Niner defensive 1's. Jeez.

No. It is SF vs. KC.

It is our offense against their defense.

It is our defense against their offense.

It is a preseason game. The score does not matter.

What matters is how well our players play.

I care about one Alex in this game--Alex Boone.
[ Edited by buck on Aug 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM ]

Are there really fans that feel that way? Do you think that?
Originally posted by buck:

No. It is SF vs. KC.

It is our defense against their defense.

That should be a good match up
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Are there really fans that feel that way? Do you think that?

I dont think that, ive seen that all over the webzone.
Originally posted by buck:
No. It is SF vs. KC.

It is our defense against their offense.

Fixed. And, I agree. But, I always pay special attention to the first few sets of downs to see if our defensive 1's can stop the first string offense and if our offensive 1's can move the ball against the first string defense. KC was fifth in rushing yardage last season so it will be interesting to see whether the Niner front can stop their run without Willis and Justin. And, on the other hand, KC's defense was not good last year at 27th in the league so it will be interesting to see if the 1's can just move up and down the field on them.

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
That should be a good match up

dang. gone and said something stupid again.

Thanks. I will the correction.
I liked alex smith as a guy but he was never excellent on the field. Can we move past this?

it's not really even that, since many starters won't even suit up, justin smith, patrick willis, etc.

it's not really even that, since many starters won't even suit up, justin smith, patrick willis, etc.

Kap isn't even suiting up
I forgot all about Alex Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone