LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ooooh boy those Chief fans are already starting. I personally think they will do well.. Hopefully Alex plays like Alex and doesn't turn the ball over much... Charles breaks some long TD runs here and there, and their defense puts them in good field position like we did for Alex a couple of years back.

but still some Chief fans are starting with the gifs.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
ooooh boy those Chief fans are already starting. I personally think they will do well.. Hopefully Alex plays like Alex and doesn't turn the ball over much... Charles breaks some long TD runs here and there, and their defense puts them in good field position like we did for Alex a couple of years back.

alex didn't go through his reads very well on that play
^^^^

Baldwin was never an option on that 2nd GIF. The only reason he was open is because Asomugha came on a weak-side blitz, which forced Alex to move right and cut off that throwing lane. No way Alex can get the ball to Baldwin in that situation.

Christ.....the guy is in another uniform and I'm still making Alexcuses for him.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Nnamdi looks really solid, he definitely won't get cut.

+1. It's early, but he's looking like a good fit for the type of coverage our CBs play. He's blanketing guys and tackling well.

Didn't hear a peep out of Dwayne Bowe. It was like he didn't suit up.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

alex didn't go through his reads very well on that play

Alex will always be Alex. I just hope for his sake he will play better, plus it doesn't help when his O-line can't block.
when one of you post all the offensive drives please use this in the background

LOL Alex Smith isn't even on the team anymore, yet webzoners still give him Alexcuses.

alex doesn't go through his reads very well when he plays

Fixed it.

But seriously, Alex has always had a one track mind when under pressure. It's why his stats are enormously different when playing good defenses.

Originally posted by BrianGO:

alex doesn't go through his reads very well when he plays

Fixed it.

But seriously, Alex has always had a one track mind when under pressure. It's why his stats are enormously different when playing good defenses.

but da saints run n dat 1 passesszzzzzzzzzz
We totally ripped the Cheifs off.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^^^

Baldwin was never an option on that 2nd GIF. The only reason he was open is because Asomugha came on a weak-side blitz, which forced Alex to move right and cut off that throwing lane. No way Alex can get the ball to Baldwin in that situation.

Christ.....the guy is in another uniform and I'm still making Alexcuses for him.

Gonna have to call b******t on that one lol
Share 49ersWebzone