LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Game 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Did Dawson miss an Extra Point???? We still don't have a capable kicker???

He made 2 from 55 tonight

Both splitting the uprights

yep... right in between em

Rams are going down fer sure
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Rams are going down fer sure

LOL!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

AND STAY DOWN

Really don't care about the draft pick compensation....I would have gladly accepted a bag of Lays for #11.

Seriously, this b*****d destroyed/split apart the entire f**king fanbase for nothing, classy guy, but don't miss him one f**king bit. -Still no f**king balls.
Originally posted by mod:

I take it you didnt watch the game?

I just watched the NFL network lookins. I see he made 55 yarder but did he really miss an XPT?

I just watched the NFL network lookins. I see he made 55 yarder but did he really miss an XPT?

Botched snap and Andy threw an INT
oh okay so that's not Dawson's Fault. Good, he'll do great this year.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Seriously, this b*****d destroyed/split apart the entire f**king fanbase for nothing, classy guy, but don't miss him one f**king bit. -Still no f**king balls.

Mike Singletary would say that he is meek
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

Dude, the kick was blocked. Not Dawson's fault at all. They couldn't stop the blocker.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Mike Singletary would say that he is meek

Blessed are the meek......for they shall be slaughtered!
-Friar Bellows, Blackadder season 1 finale, 1983

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM ]

Nnamdi Asomugha was rock solid once again but I'm starting to think he will be the odd man out. Even though he is a better corner than Cox and probably Brock, those guys are younger and could provide something in STs. Damn shame to as he has been great and showcased his bump n run skills today.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Nnamdi Asomugha was rock solid once again but I'm starting to think he will be the odd man out. Even though he is a better corner than Cox and probably Brock, those guys are younger and could provide something in STs. Damn shame to as he has been great and showcased his bump n run skills today.

He wont get cut. He could start right now and I wouldn't blink an eye....Brock on the other hand.
Originally posted by jreff22:
He wont get cut. He could start right now and I wouldn't blink an eye....Brock on the other hand.

Brock has played well and is currently the NB. Nnamdi is the 4th CB and that is a bit of a problem for me. He just doesn't seem to be loved by the coaching staff and they may prefer to go young.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:

Nnamdi looks really solid, he definitely won't get cut.
We can't be too sure of that and I'm even talking about the playing time. Are we sure he will be ahead of Cox on the depth chart?
Share 49ersWebzone