There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the hell was Okoye doing all the way back by the Safeties??

Playing a new position. The "redcoat".

LOL

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Wow our back ups looked like horrid horse s**t, we will be in a rude awakening if someone gets hurt unless these kids step the eff up.

1 game.

The backup Defense looked just fine excpt for the last couple series when they got tired. The biggies issue I saw was backup Olinemen, however I gotta think the rook, Mammeh(?) is not going to be around and he was responsible for multiple QB rushes. All in all, not too bad..

lol yep. Same things were said last year when Peyton torched us. Then we all knew how the season went.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Cleveland Browns are the only home team that really wanted it, so far... everyone else gives BJs, sux Cox and big Dix

Did you hear that crowd? It was pretty loud on defense, haha.

I wish... I'm SOL (no tv) at work
Yes it was one game, but it was also one game for the broncos who looked light years ahead. But I have faith in the FO and coaches with the talent they bring to the field
Light years? You're kidding me right?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Harbs did not look happy, Alex Smith is going to feel it next week.

alex smith is gonna torch us lol

Hahaha he won't be able to complete a pass with Aldon all over his ass, cause Alex Smith will opt sack before completion, hope we crush his ass.
if aldon even plays. to be honest its not good for alex to get crushed. we get a higher pick if he makes it through the year and has some success. im happy if we just beat him with as little damage as possible lol
Wow our back ups looked like horrid horse s**t, we will be in a rude awakening if someone gets hurt unless these kids step the eff up.

1 game.

Yes it was one game, but it was also one game for the broncos who looked light years ahead. But I have faith in the FO and coaches with the talent they bring to the field

Broncos did not look light years ahead.
LOL you guys are hilarious, we always look like s**t in preseason, we haven't looked good in preseason since Singletary was around, and that's all I need to f**king say.

1 game.

The score was 10-6

I wouldn't worry. Everyone said the sky was falling last pre season against the broncos as well.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What the hell was Okoye doing all the way back by the Safeties??

Playing a new position. The "redcoat".

LOL

LOL, effing CLASSIC
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
LOL you guys are hilarious, we always look like s**t in preseason, we haven't looked good in preseason since Singletary was around, and that's all I need to f**king say.

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Light years? You're kidding me right?

Ok not light years, mullinum years! Haha
  • Disp
  • Veteran

The Broncos looked like crap. They scored 10 points with 4 turnovers.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Thank you. Everyone in here pissing me off! lol Every five seconds people are dying and then asking about when Patton is going in lol!
Nick Moody@Moody54TMB 2m

Sweet baby Jesus, my knee is fine

1st Game: Starters were great! Backups not so much. They were pretty terrible. Lots of mistakes but they are all correctable. Go 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone