LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Mangini's Mess

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
Err, you don't need me to remind you what the colour brown often tends to be associated with right ? LOL.

this
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

My aunts friends husband works for the 49ers, and she told me this as well. F**king great.

Two words: Oh s**t.
hahaha some of you are quite gullible, and sus i want some of what you are smoking. Is that strain called dooshbag?
Originally posted by allday:
hahaha some of you are quite gullible, and sus i want some of what you are smoking. Is that strain called dooshbag?

No, I think it's that strain called a warning.

• KK49
  • Veteran
man it is hard to find a thread about this guy.... and i didnt want to start new one, so i am using this one...

Just a quick question. What is this guy doing for us?? did any of u saw his contribution to our game plan? and i know it wont be that visible and apparent but still if we gonna use his intelligence and knowledge of the game , now is the time... I hope he makes a difference in seattle game... i was pretty confused why we hired him...
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Roman-Mangini-Helping-out-in-Booth/31274341-56b0-43f0-aa5b-8480bc57c06c
Originally posted by KK49:
man it is hard to find a thread about this guy.... and i didnt want to start new one, so i am using this one...

Just a quick question. What is this guy doing for us?? did any of u saw his contribution to our game plan? and i know it wont be that visible and apparent but still if we gonna use his intelligence and knowledge of the game , now is the time... I hope he makes a difference in seattle game... i was pretty confused why we hired him...

He's doing what Vic should have been doing..

Here is today's read: http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Roman-Mangini-Helping-out-in-Booth/31274341-56b0-43f0-aa5b-8480bc57c06c

Beyond Mangini, there's a host of voices on the headset that includes quarterbacks coach Geep Chryst and Jim Harbaugh.

"It's not a board meeting," Roman said of their in-game banter, "but we're getting to the point where we can communicate a lot more efficiently than we did once we started."

I highlighted this as THIS may be the real reason why it takes so damn long to get our plays in...Mangini, Roman, Harbaugh, Geep, etc. all communicating over play-calls?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Here is today's read: http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Roman-Mangini-Helping-out-in-Booth/31274341-56b0-43f0-aa5b-8480bc57c06c

Beyond Mangini, there's a host of voices on the headset that includes quarterbacks coach Geep Chryst and Jim Harbaugh.

"It's not a board meeting," Roman said of their in-game banter, "but we're getting to the point where we can communicate a lot more efficiently than we did once we started."

I highlighted this as THIS may be the real reason why it takes so damn long to get our plays in...Mangini, Roman, Harbaugh, Geep, etc. all communicating over play-calls?

Hmmmm...maybe a small reason but good thought.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Rascal:
I can't neither, but what I can say is I can't help but to feel there may be too much ex-Browns influence in the organization. It probably started with Brad Seely, then Dawson was brought in (OK, no complaint there), followed by McCoy, Magnini and now Wallace. This is almost becoming like a Browns old boys club. LOL. And I am not sure whether I like it.

Maybe the name "browns" just doesn't scream WINNING. Ha!
Not sure, will have to ride it out and trust that Jim doesn't let any negativity or losing mentality infect the team.

Many don't realize that the Browns were the incubators for successful football careers for Belichick, Nick Saban, Schwartz and Dimitroff.
Originally posted by GoldBlooded:

Mods should we combine the two Mangini threads?

Originally posted by GoldBlooded:

I don't think it's the plays not coming in on time. It's all the shifting, which is part of the offense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
word on the street that Trent and Jim are having a power struggle and Trent brought in Mangini to take over when Jim leaves.

hey dont shoot the messenger just something I heard from my sources deep within the organization.

damn I called this s**t before last season.

boss
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

There is no possible way that is true. I'm hoping you're kidding. Moving on, wow, Mangini sounds like a real dick!

i dont think he's kidding, Jed York has already came out and said if JH doesn't get us a super bowl within the next 2 years he will be gone. They brought in Mangini to get acclimated with the 49ers org, so he could take over

You guys thought I was trolling last year when I said this. Sus might have been kidding but I was serious. Hopefully I'm wrong about the Mangini part, but York's comments make it seem like it's happening
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GNielsen:

There is no possible way that is true. I'm hoping you're kidding. Moving on, wow, Mangini sounds like a real dick!

i dont think he's kidding, Jed York has already came out and said if JH doesn't get us a super bowl within the next 2 years he will be gone. They brought in Mangini to get acclimated with the 49ers org, so he could take over

You guys thought I was trolling last year when I said this. Sus might have been kidding but I was serious. Hopefully I'm wrong about the Mangini part, but York's comments make it seem like it's happening

damn son you da man
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Holy crap, you better be wrong on this s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone