Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Janitor:
and let the reporting tell the truth...

it begins

Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
JH said he was healthy enough to play. Based on that...@nonz: was Eric Wright demoted or held out of yesterday's game because if injury?

lol.

let me guess, he isn't insinuating exactly that wright was demoted...right? lol...

BLIND

no. that's my tweet to Beerows. it fails to answer the question.

and please quit it with the attitude. thanks.

attitude? sorry didn't realize writing "blind" is attitude but you posting ur emoticon isn't hahahaha get a grip boast.

ur answer has already been provided, the writers asked him yesterday if wright was injured, harbaugh said NO and then they asked if that means cox has taken over the job and harbaugh said he doesn't talk about nickle back controversies (harkening back to when he said he doesn't talk about punt returner controversies etc and only position he'd discuss any "controversy" over is qb"

will not understand this support for eric freakin wright haha

emoticon? better check yourself. and yes calling posters blind is a personal attack. last warning iLL. last warning.

yes ur emoticon of a smiley face laughing, that's not "insulting posters" but saying blind is? lol

you call others blind yet can't properly read a forum? ummmmm...
and stop w/ the threats, i've been on this board since it was created and always dealt with posters civilized

it wasn't me who ridiculed people first, i posted the facts as i saw them regarding wright is all initially and the conversation devolved and it wasn't due to me
thank you. that proves injury was a factor then.

why do you think that? u don't think having joe looney active would be more beneficial than eric wright hurt if injury was a factor????
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

why do you think that? u don't think having joe looney active would be more beneficial than eric wright hurt if injury was a factor????

against the pass heavy Packers, secondary depth was more important.

what depth? if he's hurt how is that depth??? stop this
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

"in an emergency" do you have any clue how easy it is to re-injury a hammy in sub freezing temps? have you ever injured your hammy before? also, will you eat crow if he plays over Cox at CAR?
  • kem99
  • Veteran
wright was good to go, he was on the 46 man roster, u think they'd sit joe looney or nick moody as inactive if wright wasn't ready to play???? those guys are healthy are ready to contribute and OL injuries would necessitate looney playing so if wright wasn't ready to play he would've been sat

also, when they played DIME...PFF's jeff deeny said cj spillman got the dime reps over eric wright

Well...what exactly does "ready to play" mean...the 49ers always dress 7 OL, so Looney wouldn't have dressed unless there was some reason to believe the starters or Kilgore/Snyder might not be able to go. Wright may have dressed in case they absolutely needed him (i.e. Brown, Cox or Brock got knocked out of the game) or, perhaps most likely, they thought he would be able to go, put him on the active 46 man roster 90 minutes before game time and then it turned out he couldn't go.
I like cox but I hope wright get healthy quick. Wright played well subbing this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
I like cox but I hope wright get healthy quick. Wright played well subbing this year.

it is not tragic if we have to depend on cox he was darn good yesterday, bill walsh always said you can never have enough cornerbacks
I wonder why we haven't tried out Morris at all thus far...his speed and quickness inside the slot could be a huge plus. 17 games into the season...

"in an emergency" do you have any clue how easy it is to re-injury a hammy in sub freezing temps? have you ever injured your hammy before? also, will you eat crow if he plays over Cox at CAR?

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
.@tylerschwalm Eric Wright is fine. Coaches had more faith in Perrish Cox. Carlos Rogers will test hamstring this week to see if he can go

ok hit me w/ ur latest spin to believe eric wright wasn't out played by cox during practice and lost the coaches confidence...i'm eagerly awaiting it

or just eat the plate of crow

from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
.@tylerschwalm Eric Wright is fine. Coaches had more faith in Perrish Cox. Carlos Rogers will test hamstring this week to see if he can go

ok hit me w/ ur latest spin to believe eric wright wasn't out played by cox during practice and lost the coaches confidence...i'm eagerly awaiting it

what is difference with this tweet and the other tweet ?
So we cut cox because of wright and yet cox who was unemployed comes in and out performs wright and has the coaches trust? We dodged a bullet with Seattle cutting him, never understood why he was cut in the 1st place, solid player even though he upset me a few times yesterday. Maybe it's just him trying to he back into things .
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
from maiocco...

Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN

your claim of demotion still is not proven. we all know Wright injured a hamstring. also, please listen to Harbs presser today. more than once, he comments on the bad field at Lambeu. this would be the main reason coaches were more confident with Cox out there.

so again stop puffing chest out and thinking your right that Wright was demoted. it's your assumption and not an actual fact.
Think Cox played because Wright was nicked up from that hamstring.
Share 49ersWebzone