There are 185 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#1 cb if ya asked meeee
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow...this one hurts bad.
Didn't expect all these injuries, but I'm not too worried/excited as it is cause I know we're not going back to the Superbowl this year anyways, so people shouldn't be panicking.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Didn't expect all these injuries, but I'm not too worried/excited as it is cause I know we're not going back to the Superbowl this year anyways, so people shouldn't be panicking.

We're going all the motherfuking way dude
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

Do you think we'll make the playoffs this year?
i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know

I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.

Yeah but that's really bad. Your obvious #1 WR. A solid CB who gets a lot of playing time.

Still have the two most important positions secure: QB and pass rusher. Also OL is intact.

Yes but our pass rush didn't hold up last season. Both of our best ones were injured.
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know

I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.

Yeah but that's really bad. Your obvious #1 WR. A solid CB who gets a lot of playing time.

Still have the two most important positions secure: QB and pass rusher. Also OL is intact.

Yes but our pass rush didn't hold up last season. Both of our best ones were injured.

We had no depth last year.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

We had no depth last year.

Yes but we got some who are rookies and some of those are already on the sideline like the guy from Alabama with the toe injury. He's already on the sideline and we didn't start playing yet. Rookies are not proven depth anyway.
Yes but we got some who are rookies and some of those are already on the sideline like the guy from Alabama with the toe injury. He's already on the sideline and we didn't start playing yet. Rookies are not proven depth anyway.

Williams is shaping up to be what harbaugh saw and we didnt and dorsey can play all along the line, the rookies provide enough depth since last year our only real depth was rjf.
Just bring in Eric wright on the super cheap
The seahawks fan has sabotaged us.

"@espn_nfcwest: Was standing 15 yds away. Looked like classic non-contact freak injury. RT @AdamSchefter: 49ers CB Chris Culliver did tear ACL."

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

this!!!!Hopeully Wrigt can come in and do no wrong
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Lol. No point in playing the season now.
I have been skeptical of a repeat performance of 2012-2013 this year due to the improbability that the team could remain as healthy as in previous years. The 49ers have been very, very fortunate to avoid major injuries to key personnel the last couple of years. At some point, the law of averages catch up with you. It is a shame as the team is set in good position to make a run again, but I think this is just the beginning of bad luck in 2013. The curse of the losing Super Bowl team.
I guess it's going to be one of those years for the Super Bowl loser.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

this!!!!Hopeully Wrigt can come in and do no wrong

Next man up. Real champions are resilient. Let's do this!!
Share 49ersWebzone