There are 176 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver went down with left knee injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
christ,, bowman,, who the hell is bowen?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

Do you think we'll make the playoffs this year?
i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know
Damn i was really looking foward to seeing him play this year....
Training camp is just destroying this team this year. We got 15 guys on the sideline according to CSN Bay Area. That's amazing this early.

Still gonna win the division.
Does he even lift?

This wouldn't have happened if he did, IMO
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.
Yeah outside of Flemming(who was on the bubble to make roster anyway) the bright side is only Cully's injury looks season ending. Crabs still has an outside chance to return.
Janoris Jenkins over A.J. Jenkins as a 49er... What could've been... sigh.
Originally posted by cciowa:

i really do not think that is funny. san diego is raising a legit point and concern,, if you are not concerned by this,, well i just do not know

I'd be concerned if Kaep was injured. Most of these guys are out with small muscle pulls. Cully and Crabs hurts, but we have a much deeper team than we did last year. No need to freak out.

Agreed a lot of these are "training camp injuries" they would never keep a guy out in the regular season. Crabs and Cully are the only ones that hurt a bit, but we fortunately hold other cards we can play.
is Cully gone for the year? is it an ACL?

Now CC is just concern trolling.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Now CC is just concern trolling.
and you are just stalking and trolling period
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Agreed a lot of these are "training camp injuries" they would never keep a guy out in the regular season. Crabs and Cully are the only ones that hurt a bit, but we fortunately hold other cards we can play.

do you think there is a need to sign a corner now or not? i have no idea of the numbers of corners we have now, five?
I hope Asomugha has some good football left him. I have a good feeling about him. Also, get Eric Wright back in here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I hope Asomugha has some good football left him. I have a good feeling about him. Also, get Eric Wright back in here.

if he can pass a physical, not sure we want him. is signing a cornerback a "need" or just a "want"?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
sorry,, damn,, if he can NOT pass a physical not sure we want him
Share 49ersWebzone