LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 378 users in the forums

Joe Looney?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shades of Kevin Gogan.
he needs to go , we don't don't play that way !
That blocked seemed low. Unless he lost balance and was falling toward the ground which is possible. Just doesn't seem likely.
If he is going to play that way he better have the balls to back it up when they come after him.
National reporters saw it different than our local reporting. "Cheapshot" was their interpretation, with a dash of outrage.
i don't think he meant to.
Ah.....

Another gem from the 2012 draft.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That blocked seemed low. Unless he lost balance and was falling toward the ground which is possible. Just doesn't seem likely.

lol. And I thought I was optimistic
It was definitely low.

Do you think he'll get fined?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
send him to the raiders. Pretty sure he's gonna get a fine for that. IMO, thats way worse than a helmet to helmet hit.

• thl408
He should definitely get fined. If someone did that to Justin Smith we'd be screaming bloody murder.
Cheap shot, definitely not cool.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

lol. And I thought I was optimistic

Actually to me during the game it looked like he was losing balance, but once they showed the replay and slowed it down a lil bit it was obvious it wasnt an accident. Why the hell sink to that level though I just dont get it.
Cut this chicken s**t.
Folks, that was a plain old "cheapshot". He didn't even need to touch Williams and could have put a nick legal block on him because he had an angle and the momentum. Going low wasn't need at all.

To me Looney has been disappointing this preseason. If all you do is stand out for something cheap, you really havent done much.
Share 49ersWebzone