There are 169 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins dropping passes and Kyle Williams fumbling.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
nothing new, jenkins always has butterfingers.
thank god we got boldin or we would be screwed at WR
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
there is a helluva lot more pressure on jenkins than kyle williams in my opinion. jenkins gets a second chance here but i tell you, if we are setting here discussing the same issues with him at the end of preseason as we were at the end of the regular season last year, well,,,,
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
thank god we got boldin or we would be screwed at WR

i think we are ok with boldin and kyle to start the year, you would like to think one or two of the kids will step up and then mario comes back somewhere in the first third of the year . and they need to use vernon more, and throw more screen passes and run the ball and in general do things that I wonder if roman is capable of doing
Originally posted by Amir:
How DARE they f**k up on the second day of training camp. cut them both.

If Kap over/under throws one receiver, i want him gone too.

Kap already did. Cut his ass!
Just a friendly reminder camp season has started. Let the competition continue!
Typical SanDiego post. I read main article on page and said he dropped one. Somehow that turned to plural to Diego.

Nothing to see here. Move on.
  • Jiks
#bringbackTheSwain
One of the standouts of practice was Kyle Williams, who was newly activated from the PUP list after recovering - in eight months - from an ACL injury. Explosion did not seem to be an issue for Williams. He got behind the last level of the 49ers' backup defense (Eric Reid) and hauled in a wobbly throw from rookie B.J. Daniels. Williams took a step, fumbled the ball but quickly recovered. Williams also was one of three primary punt returners along with James and receiver Chad Hall.

That's from the sacbee. It was a wobbly pass and he recovered. I'm not worried about Williams. He's still a man on a mission and will surprise people if he can stay healthy.

http://blog.49ers.com/2013/07/26/meet-the-niners-meat-smoker/

OMGG players drop passes in TC???

time to freak out!!!
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
You know football season is about to start when SanDiego starts complaining.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
You know football season is about to start when SanDiego starts complaining.

I know you guys are saying "its only day 2 of training camp" but WTH?? He should be busting his bottom to make this squad! hes a 1st rounder!! And to think we coulda had DE Kendall Reyes to spell Justin and what not we coulda also had. AJ is turning out to be a Flop but I hope he proves me wrong this year.
Originally posted by cciowa:
you can cherry pick alot of stuff to make your point,, if i recall there was a report where ck was struggling, staring down receivers etc. I did not hear anyone screaming then. selective cherry picking I guess due to the fact you just do not like the pick or player(alex smith wants to leap off my keyboard but i will restrain myself) I expect more out of the original poster than to over react on the second day of camp. i think you can go back in time and read how willis or aldon smith had a bad day at camp. and for the millionth time, kyle was fine as a punt returner last year before he got hurt. two plays in a long forgotten game should not define your career as you move forward,, esp when you have worked as hard as kyle has

I completely agree. I expect big things from Kyle this year since he and Boldin are the only vets healthy
Share 49ersWebzone