There are 249 users in the forums

2013 NFC Threats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I think Dallas will actually make some noise this year... until the playoffs of course, but I see them winning the NFC East.

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. TB
  6. WSH
  7. NYG
  8. STL

fixed. get the cowboys off that s**t
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jul 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I think Dallas will actually make some noise this year... until the playoffs of course, but I see them winning the NFC East.

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. TB
  6. WSH
  7. NYG
  8. STL

Still waiting for a team to win after 'winning' the offseason FA period... I see DAL much more a threat than TB

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. TB
  6. WSH
  7. NYG
  8. STL

Still waiting for a team to win after 'winning' the offseason FA period... I see DAL much more a threat than TB

then you're nuts

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. GB
  3. ATL
  4. DAL
  5. WAS
  6. NO
  7. CAR
  8. STL

Suspect secondary... Romo 1 playoff win in 8 years. Not a threat at all
1) NY Giants
2) Seattle

3) Everyone else.

JMHO.
Seattle will finish 9-7 and not make the playoffs, so no real threat there.

Atlanta will kick some ass again however, GB and NY are next up.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
1) NY Giants
2) Seattle

3) Everyone else.

JMHO.

Throw the Falcons into there with there acquisitions and I would agree.

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. TB
  6. WSH
  7. NYG
  8. STL

then you're nuts

fair enough... I guess we'll see...
NO JUAN
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
1) SEA
2) GB
3) ATL
4) NO
5) NYG
6) WAS

I think this is pretty close to how I would rank threats to the Niners.

Green Bay is easily the third best team in the NFC. They drafted pretty well and have the best QB in the game. Thank god Dom and Fat Mike run the show though. Both aren't very good.

Threats:
  1. SEA
  2. ATL
  3. NO
  4. GB
  5. TB
  6. WSH
  7. NYG
  8. STL

then you're nuts

fair enough... I guess we'll see...

im just saying, I would be REALLY surprised to see Dallas jump out and be considered more of a thread than Tampa Bay. Especially on the defensive side.

But hey this is the NFL
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
1) SEA
2) GB
3) ATL
4) NO
5) NYG
6) WAS

I think this is pretty close to how I would rank threats to the Niners.

Green Bay is easily the third best team in the NFC. They drafted pretty well and have the best QB in the game. Thank god Dom and Fat Mike run the show though. Both aren't very good.

I agree, but with Rodgers behind center you're always in the mix (ala Brady / Manning). If their defense shows up and can rank in the upper 15th of the league, they'll be a real threat. Seattle is only a threat to win the division. If they get home field, they'll be hard to beat in the playoffs -- but if they're a wildcard, I dont see them going to GB, ATL, NO, or even Candlestick and winning any of their postseason games. Atlanta is damn dangerous at home, but not even close a threat if they're playing away.

If we get the number 1 seed, I see us making another run at the big game. I just think it's too high a mountain to climb to have to go to ATL (again) or GB (chip on their shoulder) or SEA (say what you want, but they have the best home field in the league) or even NO (Brees with Payton = danger) and make it back to the big game. Im hoping for the number 1 seed.
I just don't buy the Redskin's as a threat....
Originally posted by mattster03:
I just don't buy the Redskin's as a threat....

If RG3 was healthy they woulda destroyed seadderall
Everyone over at ESPN is on Seattle's sack this offseason, but I just don't see it. I think they will be dangerous, but #1 in the power rankings and all that is beyond silly. I'm actually more scared of St Louis in our division: They have the talent and could very well get it together. They sort of remind me of us before the 2011 season. In the NFC at large, Atlanta and Green Bay are the likeliest obstacles for us if we get to the playoffs (as I expect us to do). They're both highly talented and well coached, and are PO'ed at how they lost to us last year. I think the Aints are past it and I can't see any of the NFC East teams being as dangerous - although once you get to the playoffs of course, anything can happen.

Overall, I think it's the NFC's to lose this year (like last year :( ).
Share 49ersWebzone