yeah b***hes

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 16to87:
NFCW will finish this way

1. Niners 12-4
2.Rams 10-6
3.Seahawks 10-6
4.Cardinals 8-8

While it is possible to have 4 teams without losing records, it would essentially mean that the NFC W would crush all other divisions...

i dont see that being that surprising of a feat considering how strong our division looked last year and all the teams drafting well and bringing in some good FA's. it could happen. if the rams improve as much as i think they will we may see both wildcards come from our division
Just got tickets for the 49ers vs Rams Thursday night game in St. Louis! So pumped! My first primetime game. I'm going with a boatload of Rams fans so the 49ers had better show up and play like I expect them to. I think the chip on their shoulder is going to be massive and hopefully looking for a little payback!! If the 49ers lose I'll have to hear about it for the entire 8 hr road trip home.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Just got tickets for the 49ers vs Rams Thursday night game in St. Louis! So pumped! My first primetime game. I'm going with a boatload of Rams fans so the 49ers had better show up and play like I expect them to. I think the chip on their shoulder is going to be massive and hopefully looking for a little payback!! If the 49ers lose I'll have to hear about it for the entire 8 hr road trip home.

And, if the Niners win, my advice is just stay cool, smile and don't say much. I watched the '89 NFC championship game in a sports bar in L.A. that was filled with very rowdy Rams fans. I was literally the only Niner fan in there. The guys from my company (I was visiting an office down there) were actually worried about my health. But, by the end of the game, the entire place was so glum that nobody even had the energy to scream anything at me. The next morning, at my hotel, I saw the LA Times headline: "The San Francisco Chainsaw Massacre!" One of the best headlines I've ever seen.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NinerG94:

And, if the Niners win, my advice is just stay cool, smile and don't say much. I watched the '89 NFC championship game in a sports bar in L.A. that was filled with very rowdy Rams fans. I was literally the only Niner fan in there. The guys from my company (I was visiting an office down there) were actually worried about my health. But, by the end of the game, the entire place was so glum that nobody even had the energy to scream anything at me. The next morning, at my hotel, I saw the LA Times headline: "The San Francisco Chainsaw Massacre!" One of the best headlines I've ever seen.

Beautiful! I'll certainly keep my emotions in check. I really have no choice. I work for a company that builds beverage carts (refrigerated draft carts, coolers etc.) for all the major beverage companies and stadium vendors all over the world. Anheuser Busch actually hooked us up with the tickets and is puting us in club seats so I don't think it'll get too rowdy up there. Speaking of my job I just found out that we'll be building a ton of beverage carts for the new 49ers stadium as well!!! Also if you've seen the orange gatorade sideline carts at the game or even on tv thats my company as well.. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously it's the preseason, but Midget Wilson didn't look so good lastnight =)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WINiner:
Obviously it's the preseason, but Midget Wilson didn't look so good lastnight =)

didn't watch lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just watched their first two drives which I'm assuming was their starters since Wilson was in the whole time.

#33 their RB looks good. Quick and elusive. Will compliment Lynch and Turbin well.

IDK if that was seattle's starting OL but they looked like s**t. If Wilson wasn't so damn slippery, he'd of gotten sacked at least 3 times in the two series alone.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Aug 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
just watched their first two drives which I'm assuming was their starters since Wilson was in the whole time.

#33 their RB looks good. Quick and elusive. Will compliment Lynch and Turbin well.

IDK if that was seattle's starting OL but they looked like s**t. If Wilson wasn't so damn slippery, he'd of gotten sacked at least 3 times in the two series alone.

Agreed. Watching Wilson do his escaping routine until someone gets open is sickening. Does he ever make a play from the pocket without running around for 10 min. first?

We had been without power due to tornadoes in the area so went to buffalow wild wings hoping to catch the Niners game and got some lame NFLN preseason show where they would give "live peeks" for games in process. Ended up showing most the Hawks 1st half, of which Midget Wilson played all of from what I saw.

Elusivity comes in handy sometimes :-)
Good that none of the OL (starters or otherwise) allowed a sack on any of the QBs
Originally posted by WINiner:
We had been without power due to tornadoes in the area so went to buffalow wild wings hoping to catch the Niners game and got some lame NFLN preseason show where they would give "live peeks" for games in process. Ended up showing most the Hawks 1st half, of which Midget Wilson played all of from what I saw.

You must not have seen much.
RW was only in for 2 series.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Elusivity comes in handy sometimes :-)
Good that none of the OL (starters or otherwise) allowed a sack on any of the QBs

uh, they better buy Wilson a rolex at the end of the season. Cuz he makes them (stat wise) look good.
uh, they better buy Wilson a rolex at the end of the season. Cuz he makes them (stat wise) look good.

"End of the season" being the key phrase there . . . think I'll wait until the starters have at least played an entire game together before I assess good or bad.

Anyhoo. . . sure was good to watch football again and fun to see some of the new guys.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I read RW was in for 3 series. 2 for 6 for 23 yards, plus a couple of rushes for 9 yards. It definitely sounds like Kap had a much better night in his single series (4 for 4 plus a rush for a first down).
Share 49ersWebzone