There are 227 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Yeah, even the Falcons with their cupcake schedule could only go 13-3 last year.

I'd wager Seattle has to drop a minimum of 3-4 losses this season by virtue of schedule. If they manage to pull out wins against Houston and Indy, expect a letdown against lesser teams (basically what happened to us).

And is it possible for Wilson to go 16-0 at home overall? That's tough too.

Time to start the seattle jinx! Lmao seattle first undefeated team in 16 game schedule n win it all! Now they out during divisional rd! And niners 13-3 ha ha goniners
One game at a time, our niners got this!! No fear, rest up, heal, prepare and best of all show up wit fire!
Originally posted by rondoman:
Damn. Hate to say it but that's a huge win for Seattle.

They've now won 5 of their last 6 road games too.
If we want to be the best we need to beat the best even in SEA. I ain't worried so long as we stick to what works
As long as the Broncos are still the Broncos, Seattle still has an empty trophy case by season's end.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
As long as the Broncos are still the Broncos, Seattle still has an empty trophy case by season's end.

This.
SOB!!!!!! Dang it. Coulda made things more interesting. Now the Seachickens outside of Indy, could have smooth sailing to the division. I know still 12 games to go but 4-0 is 4-0
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
SOB!!!!!! Dang it. Coulda made things more interesting. Now the Seachickens outside of Indy, could have smooth sailing to the division. I know still 12 games to go but 4-0 is 4-0

Still have to play us here
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If we want to be the best we need to beat the best even in SEA. I ain't worried so long as we stick to what works

If we had a better offensive game plan in week 2 it would have been a much different game -- not saying we would have won - but it would have been much much closer.

January at the CLIT -- if everyone's healthy on both sides (Harvin and Crabs) and running on all cylinders -- it will be a hell of a game.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If we had a better offensive game plan in week 2 it would have been a much different game -- not saying we would have won - but it would have been much much closer.

January at the CLIT -- if everyone's healthy on both sides (Harvin and Crabs) and running on all cylinders -- it will be a hell of a game.
Yes. Man we are going to be fine. We just needed this early season adversity
If we could knock Seattle out of the playoffs in Seattle, the only thing that would be better would be winning the Super Bowl. If things hold up as they seem to be shaking up, there will be a battle for that top seed. Seattle still has some tough opponents on the road, so we'll see if they maintain their winning ways.
Seattle got TORCHED for almost 500yds by Schaub and company ... Schaub, really? And he basically gave them the game in the 4th. That stupid pick, and getting sacked every single time they were almost in FG range. A win is a win, but they got outgained two to one. This is all a good sign for down the road. Wilson seemed to only be a threat when he scrambled. Not impressed at all.

And the best part of all is Texas should be gassed for next week. Cushing had a concussion and Watt's face looked like raw hamburger. If the 49ers can't win this next game at home with a mini buy, they probably don't deserve consideration as one of the best teams in the NFL.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Sep 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM ]

How can the Texans be up 20 - 6 and lose?. Then 20 - 13 with 2 minutes left and get cute throwing it for the interception to Sherman. There is no way Houston should have lost this game. No way at all. This was one of the losable games if you look at the Seahawks schedule. What a choke job by the Texans. Wow.

stupid ass matt shaub gave them that game but seattles defense still got shredded. 12 games left, we have plenty of time to catch them, just gotta keep doing our thing and they will lose a few more games. seattles not the same on the road
Ain't nothing stopping Gore and our OL but an absolute defensive over committal and once that happens Kap will make teams pay. We are back to doing what we do
I'm still waiting for defenders to figure out you can't run full speed at Wilson. He's not the type of QB to stand tall and take a hit while throwing the ball. Most of the time when he sees an incoming player he tucks it, sidesteps the defender, and rolls out to throw. Defenders need to square up and expect him to move laterally.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm still waiting for defenders to figure out you can't run full speed at Wilson. He's not the type of QB to stand tall and take a hit while throwing the ball. Most of the time when he sees an incoming player he tucks it, sidesteps the defender, and rolls out to throw. Defenders need to square up and expect him to move laterally.

If you don't run full speed at him he will throw it on you as you allow him more time. And he's darn good at that too. He's not just a runner you know. He's a heck of a thrower both in the pocket and outside of it on a broken play.
Share 49ersWebzone