LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Agree Rams will be tough...but I'm not sold on Bradford as a franchise QB. They're also minus Stephen Jackson who always seemed to have good games against us. Bradford doesn't have the escapability Wilson has, and we sacked him 4 times. 'Til they prove otherwise, the Rams are the 3rd best team in the division, IMHO.
Honestly homer fans on all fronts are terrible. I was shocked to come on here and listen to all the excuses about crowd noise and cheating on defense. I'm a seahawks fan but I can't figure out why some, not all 49er fans would keep saying these things. Seahawks won fairly and played a great game. Its week 2 and who knows maybe next time its you guys winning easily. Give the Seahawks props for the win and hope that some issues get fixed so it doesnt happen again.

Are people really saying the Rams are better than the Seahawks? You lose all credibility if thats the case. Rams are a distant third to both of our teams until proven otherwise. I do think the whole division is on the upswing. Should be a fun few years ahead of us.
Was honestly disapointed to come on here and see so much whining about crowd noise and cheating. Are there a few solid 49er fans on here? The Seahawks played a great game and won easily. When we play at your stadium you could just as easily crush us. Two great teams and if anyone says otherwise you sound ridiculous.

My thoughts on the game:

Seattle's defense was on fire. We havent been able to get a pass rush but with a couple guys coming back from injury we were able to put a lot of pressure on Kap. I thought he did a great job avoiding pressure to be honest. Seattle is tough to beat if they get pressure because the passing windows are so small with Sherman and company. That was the game. San fran defense looked really good early on and just got worn out.

Niners did a great job on Wilson. That is the worst I've seen him look in a while. He made just enough plays, especially on third down to get the win.

It wasn't because of cheating cb's. Go read the nfl rulebook.

We have a long ways to go and I expect both teams to have a great year. We will probably end up playing 3 times this year.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by DaBossMan:
Nah, I assume the 49er fans I've met in real life are probably a good indicator of your overall fanbase. And like all 49er fans, you'll yell at the top of your lungs about your Superbowl wins in the 1980's, back before any of you were born, and then you'll all run off. It was hilarious watching the 49er fans fleeing to their cars on Sunday night, all the while bragging about rings they won during the Michael Jackson heyday, as if anyone cares. You 9er fans were all over the internet talking tough last Saturday, but haven't heard a peep from you since, except for the whining about cheating and crowd noise. Oh, and that fake bluster about how you're going to beat us next time. LOL.

You can cry about cheating all you want. Doesn't change the fact that we own the NFC West, and if you wanna get back to the Superbowl, you're gonna have to go through the Seahawks. And you know that scares every one of you, because we punk you guys out like Pee Wee Herman in a state prison. (Imagine Kaepernick in the Pee Wee suit. It's a fitting analogy)

This same billboard is a few blocks away from me, makes me feel a little better each time I see it lol
Originally posted by austinslater25:
Was honestly disapointed to come on here and see so much whining about crowd noise and cheating. Are there a few solid 49er fans on here? The Seahawks played a great game and won easily. When we play at your stadium you could just as easily crush us. Two great teams and if anyone says otherwise you sound ridiculous.

My thoughts on the game:

Seattle's defense was on fire. We havent been able to get a pass rush but with a couple guys coming back from injury we were able to put a lot of pressure on Kap. I thought he did a great job avoiding pressure to be honest. Seattle is tough to beat if they get pressure because the passing windows are so small with Sherman and company. That was the game. San fran defense looked really good early on and just got worn out.

Niners did a great job on Wilson. That is the worst I've seen him look in a while. He made just enough plays, especially on third down to get the win.

It wasn't because of cheating cb's. Go read the nfl rulebook.

We have a long ways to go and I expect both teams to have a great year. We will probably end up playing 3 times this year.

Not saying this is the reason we lost at all but where in the rulebook does it say you can grab receivers more than 5 yards down field???
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM ]
Honestly homer fans on all fronts are terrible. I was shocked to come on here and listen to all the excuses about crowd noise and cheating on defense. I'm a seahawks fan but I can't figure out why some, not all 49er fans would keep saying these things. Seahawks won fairly and played a great game. Its week 2 and who knows maybe next time its you guys winning easily. Give the Seahawks props for the win and hope that some issues get fixed so it doesnt happen again.

Are people really saying the Rams are better than the Seahawks? You lose all credibility if thats the case. Rams are a distant third to both of our teams until proven otherwise. I do think the whole division is on the upswing. Should be a fun few years ahead of us.

To be fair, I think the title of this thread is ridiculous. But, even the Hawks have admit, the Rams are in pain in the collective divisional ass.
NFL network just did a big segment on this game specifially and after breaking down the tape said Seattle did everything legally and other teams have no excuse for not doing the same. One example is when a quarterback rolls out of the pocket it changes what the db's are allowed to do. I will see if I can find the link to the segment.

I would also add that there is always contact between players and its no different when your guys are covering our guys. It happens in every nfl game. I think Harbaugh was being smart when he complained about it last year to see if he could help his team. It was a smart thing to do. I actually give him credit for it.

Seattle isn't a perfect team but having watched every snap for the past few years they are just elite at the cornerback positions. People are quick to discount it but they are just that good. You can hate Sherman but he is an incredible talent. We have holes at outside linebacker, pass rush needs to continue before I guy in etc. but the secondary is great.
NFL network just did a big segment on this game specifially and after breaking down the tape said Seattle did everything legally and other teams have no excuse for not doing the same. One example is when a quarterback rolls out of the pocket it changes what the db's are allowed to do. I will see if I can find the link to the segment.

I would also add that there is always contact between players and its no different when your guys are covering our guys. It happens in every nfl game. I think Harbaugh was being smart when he complained about it last year to see if he could help his team. It was a smart thing to do. I actually give him credit for it.

Seattle isn't a perfect team but having watched every snap for the past few years they are just elite at the cornerback positions. People are quick to discount it but they are just that good. You can hate Sherman but he is an incredible talent. We have holes at outside linebacker, pass rush needs to continue before I guy in etc. but the secondary is great.

Past few years huh?
I think the Rams and the Cardinals are going to be a pain in the ass this year and both are dangerous. Best division in the NFL bar none.
Are you a new niners fan? You havent watched your teams games as well? Is humor at a premium on here?

Do you disagree with my statement?

Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
But it really doesn't matter how we lost... it's a loss. And if we win in SF, it'll be a wash.

Stop rhyming and I mean it.

anybody want a peanut?

Thought I was going to get left hanging there.
Are you a new niners fan? You havent watched your teams games as well? Is humor at a premium on here?

Do you disagree with my statement?

Actually I have watched every snap of NIner football for the last 2 decades. Just making a joke becuase it seems the Hawks have a ton of bandwagon fans. You still haven't answered my question as to where it says DB's can grab WR's more than 5 yards down field.

Yes you guys have a great secondary, I didn't argue with you there
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
But it really doesn't matter how we lost... it's a loss. And if we win in SF, it'll be a wash.

Stop rhyming and I mean it.

anybody want a peanut?

Thought I was going to get left hanging there.

Inconceivable!
I've grown up a Seahawks fan and have ridden it out during the bad years so no bandwagon for me! lol I meant these guys are new and are in their second or third years in the league. I wont even talk about our secondary before Carroll overhauled it. We were terrible.

Again when a QB rolls outside of the pocket it allows the DB's to be more physical. Not sure what all this entails but on the NFL network segment they said after watching game tape Seattle doesnt cheat at all. Now niner fans are going to be biased as well as Hawk fans in regards to this so this is an outsiders look at the situation. No one in football complains about it except for Harbaugh, that should say something. Ex players when watching the Seahawks secondary never imply cheating. I watched Keyshawn Johnson talk about it and he said they don't cheat they just win the battle. Find the segment and watch it.

Are Niner fans really saying that Seahawks players are that much different than 49'er cornerbacks after 5 yards? Is there some kind of conspiracy that wants them to succeed? Doesnt it sound ridiculous when you step back and really think about it?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Inconceivable!

Incomprehensible!
Share 49ersWebzone