LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 192 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fryet:
I read RW was in for 3 series. 2 for 6 for 23 yards, plus a couple of rushes for 9 yards. It definitely sounds like Kap had a much better night in his single series (4 for 4 plus a rush for a first down).

This
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by WINiner:
We had been without power due to tornadoes in the area so went to buffalow wild wings hoping to catch the Niners game and got some lame NFLN preseason show where they would give "live peeks" for games in process. Ended up showing most the Hawks 1st half, of which Midget Wilson played all of from what I saw.

You must not have seen much.
RW was only in for 2 series.

The sound was off, guess they just kept showing Wilson's struggles often enough that it caused confusion......
Originally posted by mattster03:
I read RW was in for 3 series. 2 for 6 for 23 yards, plus a couple of rushes for 9 yards. It definitely sounds like Kap had a much better night in his single series (4 for 4 plus a rush for a first down).

This
incorrect he was in for the first 2 series, offensive looked very meh, pass blocking was horrible , but then again we were missing a lot of key starters.

defense looked meh as well, again missing a ton of starters, but i was still discouraged to see the back/TE so open all the time, i was hoping that was something we worked on in the offseason. hope Quinn gets that figured out soon.

watched the first part of the niner game, Kap looked sharp and very confident on that opening drive , VD looked good so did james and boldin.. hate to say it but damn boldin looks good in a niner uniform.. Also much to my displeasure, your rookie safety looks like he's going to be a baller, he certainly can deliver a hit.
[ Edited by hawker84 on Aug 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM ]
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hawker84:
incorrect he was in for the first 2 series, offensive looked very meh, pass blocking was horrible , but then again we were missing a lot of key starters.

defense looked meh as well, again missing a ton of starters, but i was still discouraged to see the back/TE so open all the time, i was hoping that was something we worked on in the offseason. hope Quinn gets that figured out soon.

watched the first part of the niner game, Kap looked sharp and very confident on that opening drive , VD looked good so did james and boldin.. hate to say it but damn boldin looks good in a niner uniform..

I didn't see the game. Here is my source:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013080805/2013/PRE1/seahawks@chargers#menu=highlights&tab=recap
Wilson, who led the Seahawks to the playoffs last year as a rookie, played the first three series. He threw for 23 yards and ran for 9.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Seriously why do you Seahawk fans give a f**k about posting here

f**k off k thnx bye

watched the first part of the niner game, Kap looked sharp and very confident on that opening drive , VD looked good so did james and boldin.. hate to say it but damn boldin looks good in a niner uniform..

I didn't see the game. Here is my source:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013080805/2013/PRE1/seahawks@chargers#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Wilson, who led the Seahawks to the playoffs last year as a rookie, played the first three series. He threw for 23 yards and ran for 9.

NFL.com had him in for 2 series on the play by play.
Originally posted by teeohh:

f**k off k thnx bye

We need the Hawks fans here. They give insight on one of our rivals. The only team not represented is the cards. Plus we need week 2 opponent chatter
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Public Enemy wrote a song about the 2013 Seahawk offense.

Originally posted by Pillbusta:

f**k off k thnx bye

We need the Hawks fans here. They give insight on one of our rivals. The only team not represented is the cards. Plus we need week 2 opponent chatter

Speak for yourself

f**k off k thnx bye

Speak for yourself

I will... I think having good Hawk fans creates a better atmosphere, both here and on the .Net board - as long as it's not completely trolling.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I will... I think having good Hawk fans creates a better atmosphere, both here and on the .Net board - as long as it's not completely trolling.

it shows how pathetic the Seahawks fanbase is by making their fans go to their rivals sites to have a decent football discussion
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

it shows how pathetic the Seahawks fanbase is by making their fans go to their rivals sites to have a decent football discussion

So what would be the explanation for the niner, rams, saints, viking, bills, redskins, cowboys fans on our boards?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Plenty of Webzone guys, Ninerbuff included, come and post at.NET. Aside from a little friendly ribbing they're generally treated decently, provided that they're good board citizens like everyone else.
[ Edited by SacHawk on Aug 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM ]

watched the first part of the niner game, Kap looked sharp and very confident on that opening drive , VD looked good so did james and boldin.. hate to say it but damn boldin looks good in a niner uniform.. Also much to my displeasure, your rookie safety looks like he's going to be a baller, he certainly can deliver a hit.

You noticed Reid. Yeah, he was hard to miss. Looked like he was putting on a tackling clinic to me. He is the real deal and you can see why some scouts thought he was the best tackler in college football last year. It was only the first preseason game, but I was very happy to see two things: the defensive 1's stopped Peyton Manning's no-huddle without Patrick Willis and Justin Smith in the lineup and the offensive 1's were able to sustain a long Alex Smith-style methodical drive against the Bronco's 1's. I'm encouraged. The other thing that jumped out at me was Lemonier - oh my god, he's going to be a pass-rushing beast.

f**k off k thnx bye

Speak for yourself

Tell that to Teeoh while you're at it. If you do not like chatting with fans of opposing teams, then clicking on this thread isn't a good idea. I would rather debate than circle jerk. You two have fun with that.
Share 49ersWebzone