LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Gary Plummer and Lee Woodall School Buffalo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
AKA, Chris Berman's long lost Super Bowl...

LOL Amir's dad @ 1:15 of the first video

LOL

HA

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Lee Woodall was fast. I forgot how fast he was. He outran a Bills receiver and a running back for 96 yards. I hate to say it, but I had forgotten that play. Incredible. That Plummer hit reminds me of Hacksaw Reynolds in their first Super Bowl on that goal line stand.

This play stuck out to me because it was a night game and we were getting our butts kicked until that happened. We were bracing ourselves to be down 7 at home to an underdog.

Then BAM!.We take the lead.

LMAO
I'm going to really, really, really miss my beloved Stick. I was there for that play and all the plays from 1980 to 2005, everyone..Tearing up..damn..
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

LOL

HELL YEAH .....Plummer and Real Deal Holyfield taking care of business
man thats a monster hit by Plummer
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
still remember dat shyt. crazy how long ago that was. time flies. We'll all be dead soon.

Funniest line I've read in a long . . . long time. Thanks for making my day !
Super old write-up on the web re: the play. Hard to believe it'll be 18 years this December.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Bills-get-hit-by-cataclysmic-forces-3330103.php
Originally posted by HailJerry:
Super old write-up on the web re: the play. Hard to believe it'll be 18 years this December.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Bills-get-hit-by-cataclysmic-forces-3330103.php

Wow. Thank you so much for finding that article. Nice.

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Lee Woodall was fast. I forgot how fast he was. He outran a Bills receiver and a running back for 96 yards. I hate to say it, but I had forgotten that play. Incredible. That Plummer hit reminds me of Hacksaw Reynolds in their first Super Bowl on that goal line stand.

Woodall was crazy fast. another converted safety turned LB
A lot of people forget that '95 defense was tops in the league, despite losing Deion and having to carry the team through a tough 1st half of the season when the offense was decimated by injuries....ugh if only the team hadn't lost the last game at Atlanta and kept the #1 seed....good chance Niners avoid playing stupid Brett Favre and set up a rematch with the Cowgirls
Standing

I've looked for this play a bunch of times. I found a version several years ago then it was taken down. Bravo!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I've been lookin for this everywhere. Someone posted it finally.

YEEE

Yeah, I've been looking for this video for years, Thank you for posting.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Yeah, I've been looking for this video for years, Thank you for posting.

Thank the guy on youtube who posted it. He has other memorable, yet less NFL famous, niner moments posted. Check em out.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone