LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

Gary Plummer and Lee Woodall School Buffalo

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I've been lookin for this everywhere. Someone posted it finally.

YEEE

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM ]
One of my favorite plays in Niners history.
Nice find! I remember watching this game with my Dad back when I was a kid. Good times.
AKA, Chris Berman's long lost Super Bowl...

LOL Amir's dad @ 1:15 of the first video
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jun 2, 2013 at 6:02 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
still remember dat shyt. crazy how long ago that was. time flies. We'll all be dead soon.
Loved that play.
I think that hit is illegal now.
and that hit didn't make the top 10 plays that year on some list that I forgot. epic momentum shift. game changing play. LeEvander Holyfield lookalike
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM ]
This made my day! I wonder what Winfred Tubbs is doing right now (Not-any-part-of-this-squad-or-thread)
Nice pick up from the Chargers. Living on the East Coast I listened to him on the radio more than I have watched his career. Thanks Gary for making great plays and making the wonder years not so bad on radio.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
still remember dat shyt. crazy how long ago that was. time flies. We'll all be dead soon.

Good times. I remember that as well.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
AKA, Chris Berman's long lost Super Bowl...

LOL Amir's dad @ 1:15 of the first video

LOL
One of my first 49er memories. I was at that game, it was a few days after my 9th birthday. I was sitting right behind the endzone that Derrick Holmes was trying to score in. I'll never forget the number 54 getting smaller and smaller as Woodall sprinted into the distance and the crowd roared. Thanks for posting these clips!
Originally posted by niners94:
One of my favorite plays in Niners history.

YES. I remember this one vividly!!
Share 49ersWebzone