LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

OTA News

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by barrymartin:
This is very true. I've watched this over the last few years. Grant is often wwaaayyy off in his assessments of players. I think he get's into a mindset about certain guys and it skews his perception.

THIS x 100000
Originally posted by natrone06:
The problem with Cohn is that he has the knowledge and temperament of a average webzoner with the platform of a real live reporter. Not a good mix.

thats what i always think when i read his articles . He writes like a fan and not a reporter
Originally posted by KegBert:
The reports on him getting better in PR's is also pretty exciting, sounds like he has made some good progress. Dudes explosive with the ball in his hands, the more opportunities he gets the better.

This guy is special. I am so glad we took him last year. But this news also makes me think about AJ Jenkins. Both james and jenkins weighed about the same yet aj gained only 4 lbs while james gained 10 lbs. Hopefully its something in jenkins genes that makes it harder for him to gain muscle rather than a poor work ethic.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This guy is special. I am so glad we took him last year. But this news also makes me think about AJ Jenkins. Both james and jenkins weighed about the same yet aj gained only 4 lbs while james gained 10 lbs. Hopefully its something in jenkins genes that makes it harder for him to gain muscle rather than a poor work ethic.

Going off of what Kaep has said about him its unlikely that poor work ethic is the cause.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Going off of what Kaep has said about him its unlikely that poor work ethic is the cause.

Being 3-4 inches taller might play a factor in that..
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Being 3-4 inches taller might play a factor in that..

Jenkins definitely looks fit enough to hit the field to me judging by the OTA photos from 49ers.com. He should be ready this year
I'm just hoping for no more injuries
Originally posted by mebemused:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Looks Like Dixon lost alot of weight. Some good pics in here. http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/san-francisco-49ers-otas-jim-harbaugh-playing-cornerback/

Whats with the very serious ankle tape on Dixon? Only one other player directly behind him has a full ankle wrap.

injury prevention
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mebemused:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Looks Like Dixon lost alot of weight. Some good pics in here. http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/san-francisco-49ers-otas-jim-harbaugh-playing-cornerback/

Whats with the very serious ankle tape on Dixon? Only one other player directly behind him has a full ankle wrap.

injury prevention

Precaution.
Lol I'm guessing there are no reports today.

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Lol I'm guessing there are no reports today.

Probably
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably