LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 415 users in the forums

OTA News

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Offseason-OTA-Minicamp-Dates-Announced/475524d9-89d0-4797-b8d6-fbd80b815c83

49ers Offseason OTA, Minicamp Dates Announced Posted Apr 3, 2014

The 2014 offseason workout program calendar has been released by the NFL.

The San Francisco 49ers will open offseason workouts on April 21. The team's mandatory veteran minicamp will take place June 17-19.

Each voluntary nine-week offseason program will be split into three phases:

-Phase one includes two weeks of the program consisting of activities limited to strength and conditioning work and physical rehabilitation only.

-Phase two consists of the next three weeks of the program. On-field workouts may include individual player instruction and drills. No live contact or team offense vs. team defense work is permitted.

-Phase three of the program takes up the next four weeks of the offseason. Teams may conduct a total of 10 days of Organized Team Activities (OTAs). No live contact is permitted, but 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills are allowed.

Article 22 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement stipulates that clubs may hold one mandatory minicamp for veteran players. The minicamp must occur during phase three of the offseason program. In addition, clubs are allowed to hold a rookie football developmental program for a period of seven weeks and that can begin as early as May 12. No rookie developmental program activities can take place on the weekend, with the exception of one post-NFL Draft rookie minicamp which can take place either the first or second weekend following the draft. Rookie minicamp dates will be announced at a later date.

Here are the dates for San Francisco's offseason calendar (subject to change):

OTA Workouts: May 27-29, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-10, June 12-13
Mandatory Minicamp: June 17-19
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
49ers Begin Offseason Workouts

Gallery http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/49ers-Begin-Offseason-Workouts/06bcd0fd-1f0f-4cd3-ad1f-0d7913bb11e0
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
The draft wouldve been this thursday. But nooo they had to delay it another 2 weeks

Flipping mothers day weekend at that. C'mon man.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
The draft wouldve been this thursday. But nooo they had to delay it another 2 weeks

Flipping mothers day weekend at that. C'mon man.

i am lucky, my mother is dead so no distractions for me that weekend
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am lucky, my mother is dead so no distractions for me that weekend

I just have to get my mom a gift, im a single Dad which means my rugrat will be at her moms that weekend
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Not running the hill with Rice

I remember that
Maybe Patton will be the guy
Hurray
My 400 post
[ Edited by Constantine on Apr 24, 2014 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
49ers Begin Offseason Workouts

Gallery http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/49ers-Begin-Offseason-Workouts/06bcd0fd-1f0f-4cd3-ad1f-0d7913bb11e0

Nice pictures
Share 49ersWebzone