LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 189 users in the forums

49ers sign G Adam Synder (2 year deal)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Link that states that Snyder was one of the worst linemen on the very worst offensive line last year

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/28/ranking-the-2012-offensive-lines/

Summary: Just a truly horrible offensive line. The Cardinals had made progress in recent years, but losing Levi Brown and then deciding Adam Snyder would prove an upgrade at right guard came back to hurt them in a big way.

Link that lists Snyder as the worst free agent guard
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/01/free-agent-offensive-guards/

Grant Cohn refers to the Pro Football Focus rating of offensive guards listing Adam Snyder fourth from the worst. He's 60th out of 64.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/05/inside-the-49ers/49ers-sign-adam-snyder-to-two-year-deal/

To those of you who believe he can give us insight in the Cardinals, the Cardinals have a new coach, offense and system
To those of you who say he know our system, he played for Singletary.

I'm pretty sure he was here for Jim's first season.
Paul I got nothin against you dude but you dont need to keep posting that stuff, we see your other post with it perfectly.

The dude is versatile, good backup and Harbaugh will work his magic on him like he always does.
Originally posted by 190836:
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!

Tail between his legs... and more than $5m for just 1yr in the desert. I'm sure you would have just said knocked back the cash.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Paul I got nothin against you dude but you dont need to keep posting that stuff, we see your other post with it perfectly.

The dude is versatile, good backup and Harbaugh will work his magic on him like he always does.

Obviously you don't if you think Snyder should be on the best offensive line in football. Have you check the links. Worst free agent guard?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Besides the measurements below that measure Snyder lack of quality, let me put this in perspective. Chilo Rachal replaced him on the Niners. Now Rachal has replaced Snyder on the Cardinals.
To those of you who say he know our system, he played for Singletary.

It might help if you actually watched 49ers games and followed the team.

Snyder replaced Rachal as the starting RG in 2011 (not the other way that you state). And he also played for Harbaugh in 2011 when he was the starting RG.

Pwned the hating fan
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Lulz. Can't wait to see the contract terms.

I'd say he's an upgrade over Leonard Davis at least.

Cardinals are full of fail.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He got $6M bucks. I doubt he cares.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Obviously you don't if you think Snyder should be on the best offensive line in football. Have you check the links. Worst free agent guard?

One, he will be a back up and a decent one at that. Two, he would be the most experienced back up the 9ers have. When Snyder took over for Rachal in 2011, the O-line was much improved.

I wish some of you would actually pay attention to our beloved team instead of posting links from sites that don't even follow our team.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Is this a case where the cardinals will have to pay the difference in salary since they have to pay him 1 mill next year and 3 mill in 2014. Just love when division rivals are paying our players.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000165343/article/adam-snyder-cut-by-arizona-cardinals-after-one-year
How are the niners signing all of these players? They must be cheating the cap AGAIN.

Adam is probably going to be asking his old locker back. That is if he is deserving to have it back.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
49ers fan when snyder is not on team "dude blows, terrible player"
49ers fan when snyder is on the team "solid player"

Everyone who joins the Niners gets +20 overall rating on Madden. This is fact.

Ping.
I don't know if this is a reflection on Looney or Kilgore. He adds depth and probably takes Davis' roster spot. He's versatile and can be plugged in across the line. If Baalke and Coach are ok with him that's all that counts.

I have more trust in Harbaugh than a websites rankings.

And YES jesus christ. You linked them a million times. Who cares.
Why didn't we just sign him to a one-year deal? In what planet does Snyder have the leverage to get 2 year deal after his terrible tenure in AZ?
Share 49ersWebzone