LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

My 49ers Draft Video Edit "Ambition"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That was fantastic. Great work! We really did pick up a group of awesome youngsters.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Wow you guys make me feel like I put a 2 Live Crew song in the background ...

Okay ...
some word choices aside, I thought the general feel -- especially the lyrics --
fit well with your concept and how you presented it through editing ... mostly:

... "They gon love me for my ambition
Easy to dream a dream, though it's harder to live it
Look, they gon love me for my ambition" ...

As usual, Nice Work
Good job dude!
Wanted to make a video of this years draft class and hope you guys enjoy it.

Duuuuude... that was an amazing video! Great job! Gets me so pumped to see all these guys in action in a 49er uniform! And I love the song. Very fitting for Marcus Lattimore's rehab from that devastating injury. Bravo my friend, bravo! Great video! Thanks for putting it together.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
There's always the mute button if you object.

This. You will never win on the music. Some will like it and some will hate it, pretty much no matter what it is. Great video again.

This year we dominate the entire league.

liked it, though the soundtrack could have used more cow bell, and the video a touch of carter bychowski....also maybe a warning that the gruesome lattimore shot was in the film
Originally posted by hofer36:

liked it, though the soundtrack could have used more cow bell, and the video a touch of carter bychowski....also maybe a warning that the gruesome lattimore shot was in the film

I could not find any footage of Carter but I am intrigued by the kid.
great video.......definitely gets me pumped for the season!
Hopefully these guys get on the field and show what they can do....great vid btw

Nice vid. Not a big fan of Rick Ross, But I'm okay with the music.
Like others have said, could have done without the Lattimore injury footage. And could've done with a little less rehab footage and instead more game footage.
  • mod
  • Veteran
some people are picky b*****ds when it comes to music... I happen to like Wale so its no big deal. In addition to rap, I like Rock, Jazz, Country, Pop, Hip-Hop, RnB, Blues, Bluegrass, yadda yadda yadda so its all good lol.

should I come across a bad song choice, I try to avoid making a point of telling the producer because you cant please everybody in that department so f**k it.
Loved the video and i liked the music but I could have gone without seeing Lattimores injury, my goodness that was gruesome.

Very much appreciate the time you put into this, so pumped for TC to start!
Nice! always look forward to watching fan vid.
Share 49ersWebzone