LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Kap voted to Top 100 players of 2013 vNFL players vote......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First of all, who gives a rats ass about NFL Networks player rankings. Notable "Top 100 Players" from 2012.

#20 = Vick
#17 = Julius Peppers
#6 = Big Ben

They all went on to have horrible 2012 seasons.

With that said....81 is pretty good considering he started only half of a year. Honestly, I would have been happier if he didn't even make the list. I would rather be under-hyped than over-hyped.

As Harbaugh would say about people showering you with praise....'Kick 'em on the shins and get back to work'.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
best QB alive
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Who cares? Tim Tebow was in the top 100 last year. Players are stupid.
Are these lists supposed to mean anything? No? Ok, then.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford

those are the guys I would rank ahead of Kaep, right now.

14th sounds about right, RIGHT NOW.

c'mon man, Stafford?
and Schaub?

The others are debatable, but I think Kaep is 7th best.
Originally posted by Disp:
Who cares? Tim Tebow was in the top 100 last year. Players are stupid.

I agree, this just proves that Kaep = Tebow
Brady - yes
Manning - yes
Rodgers - yes
Brees - yes
Manning - no
Matt Ryan - maybe
Roethlisberger - no
Schaub - Hell no
Flacco - no
Wilson - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Luck - maybe
RG3 - maybe
Stafford - Hell no

I see him between the top 5 - 8 if he matches his first 13 games, if he improves, top 5 for sure
Originally posted by susweel:
best QB alive

EVAR
Originally posted by SofaKing:
14th among Quarterbacks.......LMAO. What a joke.

Who cares if he only started 10 games? In those 10 games he accomplished more than what many QB's have done in their ENTIRE careers. He's a top 5 QB easily.

I dont know about top 5 easily. Obviously the top 4 are set with Rodgers, Brady, Manning, and Brees. After that there are several that could be considered for that 5th spot.

Now, if you are asking me who I would trade Kap for its a VERY small list. Rodgers, Luck, and........ hmmmm that might be it.
Matt Stafford is absolute garbage so anybody who says he's better than Kaep needs to get out..... NOW! Kaep is better than 81 but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. He'll prove he's number 1 this season when he's hoisting the Lombardi :)

Just another chip on the shoulder for Kap.
I am sure I will get laughed out of the 49er webzone for this but the two most underrated quarterbacks are Jay Cutler and Sam Bradford. Look at the Bears games where he doesn't quarterback and watch the Bears fall of a cliff. I have never seen a quarterback so underrated. Sam Bradford is a winner and now that he has some weapons, watch out. Only question is if Austin can stay healthy with his smaller frame. People forget that Bradford was a huge reason that Fisher took that job (even though the Franchise is in limbo).
[ Edited by seahawk12thman on May 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I am sure I will get laughed out of the 49er webzone for this but the two most underrated quarterbacks are Jay Cutler and Sam Bradford. Look at the Bears games where he doesn't quarterback and watch the Bears fall of a cliff. I have never seen a quarterback so underrated. Sam Bradford is a winner and now that he has some weapons, watch out. Only question is if Austin can stay healthy with his smaller frame..

Jay Cutler ok, but Sam Bradford?

Cutler has been behind a s**tty oline in Chicago every year, and they finally gave him a real #1 WR, and he can make all the passes. I agree that he's underrated. Hasn't he had a new offensive coordinator every year too?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 3, 2013 at 9:28 AM ]
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I am sure I will get laughed out of the 49er webzone for this but the two most underrated quarterbacks are Jay Cutler and Sam Bradford. Look at the Bears games where he doesn't quarterback and watch the Bears fall of a cliff. I have never seen a quarterback so underrated. Sam Bradford is a winner and now that he has some weapons, watch out. Only question is if Austin can stay healthy with his smaller frame..
"Sam Bradford is a winner" are you really making a case for him by stating that? When Cutler is on he is really good, but he's too inconsistent. Cutler has a great arm but has so many mental lapses at times (vs. Packers on Thursday Night last season).
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford

I'd rank them on who I would want on my team if I could have any QB to start a franchise with . . . in that light I'd have him around #5 to #7.
Share 49ersWebzone