LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

Kap voted to Top 100 players of 2013 vNFL players vote......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Colin Kaepernick was voted No. 81 on NFL Network's "The Top 100 Players of 2013." The ranking places him 14th among quarterbacks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166531/article/colin-kaepernick-voted-to-top-100-players-of-2013

As a Niner fan, how do you feel about this-- knowing that it's the league's players all having the say here? Just right? Too low?

Lettuce discuss.
way too low for a QB who led his team to a near SB victory in his 13th NFL start. that fact in itself is amazing and deserves consideration for a top 35 player.

next year he'll be within the top 15 guaranteed.

GO NINERS f**k THE REST
14th among Quarterbacks.......LMAO. What a joke.

Who cares if he only started 10 games? In those 10 games he accomplished more than what many QB's have done in their ENTIRE careers. He's a top 5 QB easily.
Slap in the face to Kaepernick but hey prove em wrong son
It's great that he is already getting respect from his peers especially considering he only had 10 starts, in that respect 81 is good. But 14th among QB's, that's too low imo.

Also, lol at all the turd-bucket seahawk fans talking s**t in the comment section.
Originally posted by MILFS:
way too low for a QB who led his team to a near SB victory in his 13th NFL start. that fact in itself is amazing and deserves consideration for a top 35 player.

next year he'll be within the top 15 guaranteed.

GO NINERS f**k THE REST

It's very likely Alex could have gotten just as far, given the previous year. You don't see Alex in the Top 100.
Wait till next year. He'll show the league he is a top 10-20 player.
Hes winning MVP next yr!!!!!! BOOM!!!!
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford

those are the guys I would rank ahead of Kaep, right now.

14th sounds about right, RIGHT NOW.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford

You are efin crazy!

• buck
  • Veteran
Being in the top 100 ain't bad.

One year ago, many people were not sure if his skill set was the skill set of a NFL quarterback.

Two years, ago many people felt we made a mistake drafting him.

In two years, the kid has come from next to nowhere to the top 100 players in the NFL, and this list is voted on by his peers.

Not bad at all, not bad at all.

Of course, being the unrepentant, subjective, biased homer that I am, I think he should be in the top 3.
[ Edited by buck on May 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM ]
With only a partial season under his belt I don't have a real issue with this. But here's a not so bold prediction . . . CK will have the largest ranking jump between 2013 to 2014.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
With only a partial season under his belt I don't have a real issue with this. But here's a not so bold prediction . . . CK will have the largest ranking jump between 2013 to 2014.

Agreed. Imagine what kind of havoc he will cause this year with a little more experience and more weapons at his disposal.
Remember...these are voted on by the players. Kaep has only played 10 games so most of the players voting haven't faced him yet.

Remember Suggs? He expected Kaep to fold in the Super Bowl and it was only after the game that he sang his praises. Give Kaep a full season and see where he is on the list next year.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 3, 2013 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford

Share 49ersWebzone