LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

June 1st Cuts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Whitner isn't getting cut! He is the leader in the secondary....
I don't see Haralson getting cut. He is better then Aldon right now against the run. The Seahawks were running right at Aldon in that 42-13 loss we had, although Justin Smith wasn't playing, it still showed that Aldon needs to get better on run defense. So they might still even want to play Haralson on some first downs or against running teams. Rogers might get cut, but not until next off season, and I don't think Goodwin gets cut either, he should play out his contract, unless Kilgore or Looney flat out beat him in a race for the job, otherwise, I don't think you mess with offensive line continuity in a QB's second year starting.
Rogers and Goodwin both need to take pay cut, Willis, Haralson among others took a pay cut for the team. I believe we sign Woodson at some point. Our roster cuts will probably end up starting for a lot of teams.
Originally posted by kratzer14:
Rogers and Goodwin both need to take pay cut, Willis, Haralson among others took a pay cut for the team. I believe we sign Woodson at some point. Our roster cuts will probably end up starting for a lot of teams.

I don't think we'll sign woodson and I really hope we don't.

If I said, "Woodson has lost a step."

That would be the understatement of the goddamn century.
Share 49ersWebzone