There are 143 users in the forums

NICK MOODY thread

Originally posted by lightway0022:
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.Drenched Limited Available NowNFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in StockShare our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!Enjoy the best online shipping experience www.efeelsports.com

5% f**k that son
Maiocco twitter:
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.

So should be seeing a cut Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM ]
I could see him getting a good amount of playing time in the preseason, and then we trade him for a late round draft pick. Cowboys need help there so we could get a fourth from them.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
I could see him getting a good amount of playing time in the preseason, and then we trade him for a late round draft pick. Cowboys need help there so we could get a fourth from them.

Could happen. Just like Cam Johnson last year. But no way we would get a 4th. Maybe a 6th.. at the most.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Could happen. Just like Cam Johnson last year. But no way we would get a 4th. Maybe a 6th.. at the most.

I'm joking about a fourth from the cowboys, there is no way he would yield that. I think a 6th would be the best case scenario. I would hate to have him be one of the last cuts and have him get picked up elsewhere

I'm joking about a fourth from the cowboys, there is no way he would yield that. I think a 6th would be the best case scenario. I would hate to have him be one of the last cuts and have him get picked up elsewhere
I would much rather have him than Costanzo.

This. It would help us get younger & cheaper player to groom for the 49ers.
Originally posted by tohara3:

This. It would help us get younger & cheaper player to groom for the 49ers.

What about Skov? I think it's going to be a close battle between moody and Skov

I am not a fan of Moody and think he better show something or he may not make the roster. If Skov comes in knocking heads, and Borland tackles everything, Willhoit playing like he did last year, is there room for Moody? Would we carry 5 middle backers? With the depth issues at other positions, and knowing that Brooks can fill in the middle if needed, I seriously doubt it.

Maybe I overate Skov?
[ Edited by WINiner on Jul 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM ]
Moody has to really show something to make the roster. He either needs to make it as a primary backup ILB or as a ST stalwart, but currently he's neither.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Moody has to really show something to make the roster. He either needs to make it as a primary backup ILB or as a ST stalwart, but currently he's neither.

But Harperbole said he's the greatest ST player he's ever seen.
Originally posted by WINiner:

I am not a fan of Moody and think he better show something or he may not make the roster. If Skov comes in knocking heads, and Borland tackles everything, Willhoit playing like he did last year, is there room for Moody? Would we carry 5 middle backers? With the depth issues at other positions, and knowing that Brooks can fill in the middle if needed, I seriously doubt it.

Maybe I overate Skov?

It also looks less likely that we carry 5 middle linebackers because of our depth in other positions like OLB. If came down to cutting someone like Lynch or Moody, I'm taking lynch
It also looks less likely that we carry 5 middle linebackers because of our depth in other positions like OLB. If came down to cutting someone like Lynch or Moody, I'm taking lynch

I agree with this, especially considering Borland will be a stable presence. He may never be great, but he should be consistently good.
was really impressed with how Nick played yesterday. Good depth for the future.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Nick is a good player.. he knows how to play his position, though he was consider RAW coming out, I think that sometimes, you just need to let the young guys play from time to time, certain quarters, and let him develope..

Nick was a fine player at FSU, and you already know that he's got "speed" if he played and started for the FSU defense.. I was really impress by his plays, he's gonna make mistakes for sure, but who doesnt...

The last two games, I just hope its all about the young guys, or the future players of this team.. I don't care to see Brandon Lloyd's acrobatic catches... of Boldin physical plays.. even Crabb's great hands... I've seen them all year long.. dont need to see them anymore, I just wanna see the future of the team..
Share 49ersWebzone