LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 164 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think the team is waiting for Gore to drop off....they seem like they want to have a Hunter, James, future...with Lattimore...and maybe Dixon (if he doesn't leave in Free Agency)
LMJ for a 7th rounder

or

Gore for a 7th rounder

or

Lattimore for a 7th rounder
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
average running backs have little trade value
Trade james i dont see him bring sh*t on game day ....
Originally posted by 9ers:
LMJ for a 7th rounder

or

Gore for a 7th rounder

or

Big Dix for a conditional 8th rounder
Who are you going to trade? We're not trading gore, hunter & James is the future & dixion is a reserve with probably little value.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
LMJ for a 7th rounder

or

Gore for a 7th rounder

or

I didn't know you could trade for something other than a 7th? You better check your facts.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
LMJ for a 7th rounder

or

Gore for a 7th rounder

or

I didn't know you could trade for something other than a 7th? You better check your facts.

Baalke Bartokomous will find a way.

You can trade for a coach....ask TB & Oakland
I was thinking something for a wide receiver. The Niners have Bolden and...what? I like Baldwins potential, but he's still got a lot to prove.

They have Crabtree and Manningham coming back, but who knows if/when they'll contribute.

Trade LMJ it's apparent G.Ro either A. Can't figure out a way to utilize him in our offense. or B. Does not want to change the offense to tailor to LMJ's skill set. We can't trade Dixon, he is one of our best special teams players and a good lockeroom guy. If Dixon gets a decent pay day in free agency that's one thing but to trade him would be a swift kick to the balls. I think Hunter stays around because he has more playing time/production than LMJ. So if anyone goes seems like the odd man out is LMJ... with all of that said I don't think we trade anyone. Long term I think Latti/LMJ will be the backbone of out offense. Worse case scenario they will bring in a cheap guy off the streets to fill in here and there. On a side note James has fallen out of favor with me and prob with the coaching staff. He goes on Twitter and makes all these comments and remarks that are subliminally about football then he goes on a rant and talks about how he doesn't talk about the 49ers/football on social network. If your going to go there man up and own yours but don't be a snake about it.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Trade LMJ it's apparent G.Ro either A. Can't figure out a way to utilize him in our offense. or B. Does not want to change the offense to tailor to LMJ's skill set. We can't trade Dixon, he is one of our best special teams players and a good lockeroom guy. If Dixon gets a decent pay day in free agency that's one thing but to trade him would be a swift kick to the balls. I think Hunter stays around because he has more playing time/production than LMJ. So if anyone goes seems like the odd man out is LMJ... with all of that said I don't think we trade anyone. Long term I think Latti/LMJ will be the backbone of out offense. Worse case scenario they will bring in a cheap guy off the streets to fill in here and there. On a side note James has fallen out of favor with me and prob with the coaching staff. He goes on Twitter and makes all these comments and remarks that are subliminally about football then he goes on a rant and talks about how he doesn't talk about the 49ers/football on social network. If your going to go there man up and own yours but don't be a snake about it.

I disagree. The Niners offense would really benefit against teams like Seattle if they used LMJ. Pluz, Hunter contributes on ST with KR. Hunter is probably the better player now, but that also means he has more value.

IF the Niners could trade Hunter to a RB deprived team like the Brown or Giants, Id be interested in upgrading the WR spot.
Originally posted by Butter:

IF the Niners could trade Hunter to a RB deprived team like the Brown or Giants, Id be interested in upgrading the WR spot.

Hunter is a backup who has never taken a full load, and RBs have incredibly little value on the trade market because good ones are found off the street with some regularity (the Colts stupidity and T. Richardson excluded).

At best you're talking a 5th for Hunter, and that might even be stretching it. 9ers already have enough picks to not need a 5th round pick.
Since this a a trade thread, I'd throw out Josh Morgan. I thought I read he was on the block and he knows our offense. He'd help in the short term anyways.
The Browns have found a way to win, so my dreams of Gordon, Little or Haden are gone. Good for the Browns, maybe good for us. Claiborne wont happen, way too much bank. I'll defer to AB and Gore, but I seriously doubt we have the cap for him. This FO is impossible to predict. They may make a move, they may not, nothing really suprises me anymore. Trying to guess what they are going to do is an exercise in futility, so Ill just watch the updates from the local papers and expect the unexpected out of them.
Share 49ersWebzone