LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JP49
  • Veteran
No doubt we need to upgrade the WR position, Gordon and Britt are on the market, we have absolutely no depth at the position but do have a pile of draft picks, so the question is what the f*** are we waiting for???
Any other potential trading partners for LMJ?
Originally posted by JP49:
No doubt we need to upgrade the WR position, Gordon and Britt are on the market, we have absolutely no depth at the position but do have a pile of draft picks, so the question is what the f*** are we waiting for???

Both of those guys are total head cases, probably trying to weight the risk factor on both. Gordon is on strike 2 with the substance abuse policy and Britt is just as dumb as a wet river rock.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Titans are shopping the very unhappy Kenny Britt
yay baldwin and britt

championship

We'll have 3 big physical WR's

Britt 6'3
Baldwin 6'4
Boldin 6'1

Not including when Crabs and Ham return, Still wouldn't be a bad idea. Give Tenn a 4th rounder? give or take?

Thats just my own personal opinion

Agreed. Either Britt or Gordon (6'3" too) is fine by me. It will help to tie us through this season at least.

Then, come draft time, add Brandon Coleman (6'6") and Jordan Matthews (6'3"), we should be able put our WR problems to bed.

Coleman has been very unproductive this year. He scored two TD's in the season opener and then has been quite since. Mike Evans seems intriuging but he is not very quick. I like Donte Moncrief, Allen Robinson, and Sammy Watkins myself. Lee will be long gone by the time we have a chance to grab him. He is a top 15 pick right now. The guy that has been really productive this year is Fresno State's Devante Adams.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
even if madden
Originally posted by Garcia:
even if madden

No!!! Whitner is important, both with his physical play and his leadership.
gordon or britt yes please!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
You mean Hitner?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Garcia:
even if madden

on this weeks edition of Dungeons and Dragons

Kyle Williams and a 4th for Britt would be fine for me
Ok, if Baldwin doesn't ball out on Sunday then we really should consider trading for Gordon. He is tearing s**t up in Cleveland, very physical and fights for the ball. Im finally convinced after tonight's game.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Ok, if Baldwin doesn't ball out on Sunday then we really should consider trading for Gordon. He is tearing s**t up in Cleveland, very physical and fights for the ball. Im finally convinced after tonight's game.

Gordon has been consistently producing, he is averaging 101 receiving yards per game. And he is a big playmaker, absolutely loves the deep balls and end zone catches.

Seriously, whether Baldwin balls out on Sunday or not, we should still consider making a trade to get him.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Kyle Williams and a 4th for Britt would be fine for me

Titans aren't getting a pick that high for a guy who was inactive just last Sunday.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by sfout:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9708082/cleveland-browns-covet-ben-tate-free-agency-open-trading-josh-gordon-greg-little-source-says

updated article stating once again that Gordon is on the market and that the browns will pursue Ben Tate in FA. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded for him though.

WOW!!!! Go get that b*****d! He would be sick in our offense. s**t he's big, fast, and can catch! But he's got of the field issues too, but with all of the drat picks we have next yr it's worth the risk

He seems to be the best WR available out there. I say let's go for it.

Here's another interesting take on trading for Gordon...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/despite-risks-san-francisco-49ers-move-josh-gordon-154600308--nfl.html

Josh Gordon declared for the 2012 supplemental draft after being suspended by Baylor's football team for violation of team rules. Long considered a top prospect, Gordon was nabbed by the Cleveland Browns in the second round of the lesser-known annual draft. Despite a late start to the offseason program (draft was conducted in mid July) Gordon put up a team-high 805 receiving yards and brought down five scores. The 6'3", 225 pound wide receiver has the size to match up with some of the NFL's larger corners, but also possesses the speed to beat defenses over the top. He averaged 16.1 yards per reception as a rookie in 2012. One of the most common comparisons that experts have drawn to Gordon is Houston Texans star Andre Johnson.
Share 49ersWebzone