There are 226 users in the forums

Would you trade....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HERN:
Lets Trade For Danerious Moore. He Would Be A Good Fit.

no way. he can't catch worth a damn
Originally posted by sfout:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9708082/cleveland-browns-covet-ben-tate-free-agency-open-trading-josh-gordon-greg-little-source-says

updated article stating once again that Gordon is on the market and that the browns will pursue Ben Tate in FA. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded for him though.

WOW!!!! Go get that b*****d! He would be sick in our offense. s**t he's big, fast, and can catch! But he's got of the field issues too, but with all of the drat picks we have next yr it's worth the risk
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
could we trade whitner and celek and a draft pick for a good wide receiver and a strong safety , who would it be realistically

Why trade Whitner! He actually is performing well through two games and is a key price for us to stop the run

There must be another Whitner out there that I am seeing. Oh yes, he likes to hit but his coverage is muy malo.
Boldin #1 Gordon #2 Crabtree in the slot and Manningham in rotation come playoff time
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by sfout:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9708082/cleveland-browns-covet-ben-tate-free-agency-open-trading-josh-gordon-greg-little-source-says

updated article stating once again that Gordon is on the market and that the browns will pursue Ben Tate in FA. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded for him though.

WOW!!!! Go get that b*****d! He would be sick in our offense. s**t he's big, fast, and can catch! But he's got of the field issues too, but with all of the drat picks we have next yr it's worth the risk

He seems to be the best WR available out there. I say let's go for it.
My old man and myself have been saying this for the past two years.Seriously you dont win superbowls with two stud middle linebackers. Now just think about this for a moment we trade Willis get a first round pick and second or hell I would take Hakeem Nicks straight up. Now listen to what I am saying with the money that is freed up by trading Willis we are then capable of keeping Iupati and we all know that it starts in the in trench's and letting Iupati go next year is not the right move. I dont care how good they think Looney or Kilgore is they can not replace Iupati. Bowman proved the other night he is could of enough with out willis and having Wilhoite by his side is good enough. I'm not trolling this is for real. your two cents please. and you know walsh would do it. Willis is almost thirty.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/92769/nfl-econ-49ers-sustainability-rams-plan
How about not. People talking about coach losing the team would actually be proven right if something like this were done, you dont just trade away you defensive captain. It would be a instant loss of the team.
Convert Bowman to Safety.
Alright .. Put the alcohol down.

Willis straight up for Hakeem Nicks. You crazy.

Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
My old man and myself have been saying this for the past two years.Seriously you dont win superbowls with two stud middle linebackers. Now just think about this for a moment we trade Willis get a first round pick and second or hell I would take Hakeem Nicks straight up. Now listen to what I am saying with the money that is freed up by trading Willis we are then capable of keeping Iupati and we all know that it starts in the in trench's and letting Iupati go next year is not the right move. I dont care how good they think Looney or Kilgore is they can not replace Iupati. Bowman proved the other night he is could of enough with out willis and having Wilhoite by his side is good enough. I'm not trolling this is for real. your two cents please. and you know walsh would do it. Willis is almost thirty.

iupati isnt worth Willis money.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Alright .. Put the alcohol down.

Willis straight up for Hakeem Nicks. You crazy.

Maybe Calvin Johnson but thats the lowest i would go.
No way man. Willis is HOF material. You don't just trade a guy like that for a 1st round pick. That 1st rounder might not amount to anything. Willis is a proven stud. You know you're going to get a standout performance from him nearly every week.

Trading him for a WR is a bad idea. There are a lot of 1,000 yard receivers these days. Not many HOF inside linebackers out there. Willis for Nicks straight up is insane. You can probably find that trade in "top 10 ways to tank your franchise". Only WR I would consider is Megatron. Other than him, hell no.

And why would we trade him so we can sign Iupati? If the choice comes down to those two, I choose Willis every day of the week. Again we're comparing a HOF level linebacker to a Guard (A very good one, sure). It just doesn't make sense.
  • buck
  • Veteran
If you and your father would take Nicks straight up for Willis, you guys need to switch dealers.

You are smoking chit dusted with dumb dust.
[ Edited by buck on Sep 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM ]
My friend is a priest, he can bring a cross and holy water.
Share 49ersWebzone