LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dbonney11:
Just got tickets! Will be there Sunday night. See y'all at the bus lot!
#49ersTalkUp

I think you may be the only one there
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
#49ersTalkUp

Classic response! Someone need to go out there and record him showing up and nobody there. Looking forward to this game as I flew up from Orlando to turn this MNF game into a 49ers home game!
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
#49ersTalkUp

Classic response! Someone need to go out there and record him showing up and nobody there. Looking forward to this game as I flew up from Orlando to turn this MNF game into a 49ers home game!

I am aware this is MNF! I took the time to read through this thread. The hashtag and Sunday night comment were in response to an earlier thread about getting together in the area SUNDAY night. A little pre-pre-game festivities.

Just bring me the money for the ticket and I will give you a verbal free pass. That goes for everyone attending the tailgate. If anyone gives you s**t tell them Amir said it is ok and they should exempt you.

i know amir, step out the way peasant and fetch me a cold one
anyone know what sect the visiting team come in and leave the field at fedex field?
Matt Maiocco just inboxed me and told me he does not know if he will be able to make the tailgate but he said he will see how the day goes. He said he does not like promising something and not being able to deliver. He invited me to come hang out with him Sunday night but I am not leaving till Monday morning.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
name dropper
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
So how will I determine who the zoners are and not just regular 49er fans?

just look for us 4. we'll all be there.

left to right: Me (Amir), cwilson, NC49erfan, Rubberneck

Ok so I'm looking for aziz ansari, Robin thicke, Steve buschemi, and rubber. Got it

Lol.

See you guys there. Gonna be chilly so a niners hoodie is on the packing list. Dis gunna be gud
just picked up some club level seats, so I have my 2 lower level seat tickets available for a great deal. PM me

Edit: SOLD
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Nov 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
So how will I determine who the zoners are and not just regular 49er fans?

just look for us 4. we'll all be there.

left to right: Me (Amir), cwilson, NC49erfan, Rubberneck

Ok so I'm looking for aziz ansari, Robin thicke, Steve buschemi, and rubber. Got it

Lol.

See you guys there. Gonna be chilly so a niners hoodie is on the packing list. Dis gunna be gud

I was going to break out the Gold jacket again but I am wearing my 49er storm jacket I got back in 2006.

Can't wait for the game. Missed buying food/beer tickets, but my wife and I will attempt to make our way over there
GAMEDAY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Running around the house this morning with 12 hrs. to go before the game. TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!
What jersey do i wear tonight? Willis(Away) Gore(2005 Replica) Rice(1990).
Originally posted by 49ersinMaryland:
What jersey do i wear tonight? Willis(Away) Gore(2005 Replica) Rice(1990).

take it old skool
Share 49ersWebzone