LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Lol. Bal goes up, what, 28 points? And then goes into prevent, allowing to score, but burning precious time. So we eventually score 30.

But let me ask you this, if our offense was so unstoppable, how come we couldn't get the final 5 yards when it mattered?

Sounds like you won't be wasting much time on the 49ers this fall. I envy you . . . not
Originally posted by Amir:
Lol. Bal goes up, what, 28 points? And then goes into prevent, allowing to score, but burning precious time. So we eventually score 30.

But let me ask you this, if our offense was so unstoppable, how come we couldn't get the final 5 yards when it mattered?

yeah, you butthurt about Alex.

what are your thoughts about Alex if I may ask?

If I may ask, why do you keep bringing up Alex? Has hasn't/hadn't anything to do with the niners since the bye week. That is, unless AS took over HC duties in the Super Bowl. Did he? Was he in the booth with roman?

So are you lookin for some kind of vindication in supporting a HC who got thoroughly out coached in all aspects in the biggest game of his career? Because, he what? Benched a guy you hated?

Sorry, no one here to blame but JH for our Super Bowl loss.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
it feels great to be The 49ers again
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Real fans cry like a child

I'm not crying. I said we'd go 14-2.

Everyone else started cry when I added that we'd lose in Super Bowl.

If you're happy to get your partisipation award for making the Super Bowl, then good for you.

But don't call me out because I think we should be held to higher standards.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

If you're happy to get your partisipation award for making the Super Bowl, then good for you.

what's your deal man everybody loves us saying we gonna win the super bowl and you over here predicting a super bowl loss.

what's your deal ?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

If I may ask, why do you keep bringing up Alex? Has hasn't/hadn't anything to do with the niners since the bye week. That is, unless AS took over HC duties in the Super Bowl. Did he? Was he in the booth with roman?

So are you lookin for some kind of vindication in supporting a HC who got thoroughly out coached in all aspects in the biggest game of his career? Because, he what? Benched a guy you hated?

cuz you putting blame on the guy and the offense that put 30+ points.

why aren't you answering that aspect? why no mention of how the D didn't help in the SB?
[ Edited by Amir on Apr 18, 2013 at 10:51 PM ]

cuz you putting blame on the guy and the offense that put 30+ points.

why aren't you answering that aspect? why no mention of how the D didn't help in the SB?

Buddy, Alex has nothing to with anything. Does he? What am I missing here? Did he take a snap in the Super Bowl?

Anyways, back to our poorly coached Super Bowl.

You do realize the "30+ points" was only put on the board becuase bal was so far ahead, that their defense started playing soft against us right?

AND that our offense needed 2 HALFTIMES to get thier crap together right? Two FULL halftimes I'll add.

And if they're so badass ass (as you like to mention), how come they couldn't get 5 yards with 4 downs?

Was that the defense you're referring too? Or maybe AS came in for those snaps?
[ Edited by 4t9ers on Apr 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

what's your deal man everybody loves us saying we gonna win the super bowl and you over here predicting a super bowl loss.

what's your deal ?

Fine. You're Mr. Negiativity.

What's the protocol and timeline for reality checks?

I mean, is this something we break in slowly or what?
Week 2!!!
Originally posted by susweel:

what's your deal ?

Fine. You're Mr. Negiativity.

What's the protocol and timeline for reality checks?

I mean, is this something we break in slowly or what?

stop hijacking the thread with your whining.

No f**king way we lose to Atlanta no f**king way
Tough schedule.
this schedule is not too tough we can easily go 12-4 13-3 or 14-2
smh. The nfl once again got it wrong. We should flip week one and two........

we should open against seattle on prime time and play green bay at home the following week.....
Last game at the Stick against an age old (former) NFC West rival... that is gonna be a magical game, thank you, NFL schedulers.
Share 49ersWebzone