LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i mean we should beat GB handidly i think, we at home, they lost greg jennings and woodson. Who have they really added? their d and oline still sucks, all they got going for them is the revenge factor.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i mean we should beat GB handidly i think, we at home, they lost greg jennings and woodson. Who have they really added? their d and oline still sucks, all they got going for them is the revenge factor.

And as long they don't have a running game, they should be easy pickings.

Let see what Dom will do in adjusting his defense against Kaep.
Originally posted by robniner:

last i checked they still don't, and i doubt no matter how good a rookie rb will be, going up against the niner d at home for a rookie would be a tremendous challenge.

last i checked they still don't, and i doubt no matter how good a rookie rb will be, going up against the niner d at home for a rookie would be a tremendous challenge.

we lost some depth on D-line doe, but this is hopefully addressed heavily in the draft
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
Hey guys anybody have any idea how much single game tickets range from? Decent seats to cheap seats.

Tickets are going to be more expensive than they ever have been. Not only has the team been unbelievably successful, but it's the last year at Candlestick. You dudes are gonna pay out the ass for tix this year. lol

Tell me something I don't know. I plan on buying when they go on sale next Saturday so I can get them at face value. That's why I asked. I'm just going to make a thread about it.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
You make a good point. And, that's the way the NFL is - chaos rules. I guess my main problem is this pervasive attitude that 8-0 at home is a foregone conclusion for the Seahawks. I'm hoping the Niners put that one to bed right off the bat with a good solid win up there in September.

I wish they wouldn't make those crazy predictions either. I sorta got used to the Hawks never getting any national attention and always being the underdog . . .
now there are these lofty expectations for them to live up to. Hopefully, RW and company can handle it but, I'll be honest, it makes more than a little nervous.
Just a quick one I did and I know it's bad. it's based on haw eyes' 2009 one he made for all the teams. Was going to make it like his but I lost my work 1/2 way through. I'm not creative at all :( I will update the wallpaper thread and try to put other's schedule wallpapers on there.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 18, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]

They still got the X factor - Aaron Rodgers. The guy will come to ball. He's already had a chip on his shoulder from draft day. Now you add two embarrassing losses from 2012. I like our offense, but we'll be fielding some news guys in the secondary.
14-2.

Another Super Bowl loss.
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
14-2.

Another Super Bowl loss.

I would say best case scenario 12-4 worst case 10-6. Well drop a few we were supposed to win and vise versa. Well be alright.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
14-2.

Another Super Bowl loss.

You honestly believe, that anything will different from last year?

At least we'll "make it to the Super Bowl".
Just really want the bye.

They just spend a mint on Mathews, about to drop a pile of money on Rodgers, they simply cant bring any new weapons in. They need to replace Woodson, RB (whomever that was, Benson?), their o-line is a disaster, they still have a porus D-line. Jennings is sort of a non-factor since he was hurt so much last year.

Rodgers, IMO, is the best QB in the NFL (Kap in a few years), but with no running game, and unable to protect against what our pass rush is, and Walden still on D (that was one of the saddest plays Ive ever seen in the playoffs), their secondary will be better with Nick Collins back, but losing Woodson will hurt.

They cant run, wont have time to throw, dont have the money to bring in guys that could hurt SF, still cant defend the run, and will be about the same in the secondary. All of that said, we win in week one, 31-14. (Yes, we make a FG, been awhile since someone predicted that).
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I couldn't have asked for a better schedule given the opponents. Early September for the Seattle game? Perfect. Bye week right in the middle after a lot of travel. You've got two tough road games against the Saints and the Redskins back-to-back, but they get an extra day to prepare for the Redskins game. The first five games are all tough opponents but winnable games. If they can keep up their recent showings against the pack and then somehow knock the Seahawks off up in Seattle, that will be a tremendous start. Mid-september is the best-case scenario for going up to CLink. And they get to go play at the Rams early too. So, if the Niners start strong, the season could look real good.

The Seahawks play 5 of their first 8 games on the road. They've got to go to play the Texans and the Colts on the road back to back. They have to wait until the 12th week of the season for a bye.

I agree. This is one of the best schedules I can remember.

The London game is a gift. Jacksonville loses home field advantage (just like we did years ago).
The Seattle game is early on (when we have had some success up there). The Seattle game is actually the hardest road game of the season, a far cry from last season.
Our toughest opponents are mostly at home. Green Bay, Indy, Houston, Atlanta.
The bye comes at the ideal time.

It's really a perfect schedule.
Share 49ersWebzone