LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
14-2
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by olapac:
Wow. Only one true 1pm EST game this year - @TB. And I'm not worried about them. My, how things change when you start getting a few wins.

Yup that's a great observation.

Really think our schedule looks very doable on paper.

Am I missing something making the @Jags not a 1am EST game?

[ Edited by SFL49ER on Apr 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NCommand:
NFL Network picked Hawks to go 12-4. 8-0 @ home again.

The network didn't predict anything... Just say which ex player or analyst said it.

Then there's that Dukes guy.......
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
1 Sep 08 4:25 PM ET Packers Win
2 Sep 15 8:30 PM ET at Seahawks Loss
3 Sep 22 4:25 PM ET Colts Win
4 Sep 26 8:25 PM ET at Rams Win
5 Oct 06 8:30 PM ET Texans Loss
6 Oct 13 4:25 PM ET Cardinals Win
7 Oct 20 4:05 PM ET at Titans Win
8 Oct 27 1:00 PM ET at Jaguars Win
9 Bye Week
10 Nov 10 4:05 PM ET Panthers Win
11 Nov 17 4:25 PM ET at Saints Loss
12 Nov 25 8:40 PM ET at Redskins Win
13 Dec 01 4:05 PM ET Rams Win
14 Dec 08 4:25 PM ET Seahawks Win
15 Dec 15 1:00 PM ET at Buccaneers Win
16 Dec 23 8:40 PM ET Falcons Win
17 Dec 29 4:25 PM ET at Cardinals Win

13-3 or 12-4 i see it, kinda was iffy on the at bucs so could be 12-4.
Great schedule. So ready for the season to start!
Hey guys anybody have any idea how much single game tickets range from? Decent seats to cheap seats.
W-W-L = R.I.P.

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Total hype.

One of their home wins last year was the Packers game. Another was a last second one-point win against the Patriots after Brady threw an uncharacteristic interception deep in Hawks territory. They barely beat the Rams - six points. They could have easily been 5-3 at home last season.

Let's hope they believe the hype and just assume they're going to beat the Niners in their home opener.

And then there's their 5 road losses: one by 3, two by 4, one by 6 and one by 7 . . . just one more touchdown scored/prevented in any one of those games (cept the Niners of course ;) ) could have resulted in a very different post season. . .
I've always been a glass half full kinda gal :)

Looking forward to the season opener vs the Niners on SNF at the C-Link! Likely to set decible records ;)
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
@Seattle for game 2. Packers then Seattle. wow.

good , i wanted us to play them at seattle for the first game, that way if anything is on the line towards the end of the season they gotta come to our house.

Back to back crushings. 49ers drop 40+ on both of them to start the year with AUTHORITAH!!!!
[ Edited by Beeker on Apr 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Looks like you made it easy... clean off those sides a bit and it will be ready for our annual schedule wallpapers. Who's on it?

Waiting.......

14-2 losing to seattle in week 2 and redskins if RG3 play like last year(our defense suck against mobile qb)
I got 13-3. Worse case scenario 10-6. I have Seattle at 11-5. I like that we are @Wash and Seattle is @NYG for the NFC West/NFC East matchups. I think we win the Washington game but Seattle loses @ NYG. I also like that we are hosting Indy and Houston while Seattle has to visit both of them. I think we go 2-0 but Seattle goes 1-1 against those teams. In my eyes that's the difference is us winning the division. Of course we have to make sure we atleast split the two meetings. Luckily we get Seattle in week 14 on a short week after they host New Orleans on MNF.
Originally posted by EezyNiner:
Hey guys anybody have any idea how much single game tickets range from? Decent seats to cheap seats.

Tickets are going to be more expensive than they ever have been. Not only has the team been unbelievably successful, but it's the last year at Candlestick. You dudes are gonna pay out the ass for tix this year. lol
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
And then there's their 5 road losses: one by 3, two by 4, one by 6 and one by 7 . . . just one more touchdown scored/prevented in any one of those games (cept the Niners of course ;) ) could have resulted in a very different post season. . .
I've always been a glass half full kinda gal :)

Looking forward to the season opener vs the Niners on SNF at the C-Link! Likely to set decible records ;)

You make a good point. And, that's the way the NFL is - chaos rules. I guess my main problem is this pervasive attitude that 8-0 at home is a foregone conclusion for the Seahawks. I'm hoping the Niners put that one to bed right off the bat with a good solid win up there in September.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
16-0 or 15-1 (after tearing CAWKS a new hole, we MIGHT lose to Buccs the following week)...
Share 49ersWebzone