LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Debating now whether to get Sunday Ticket for PS3 again this year...last year was almost entirely redundant (and I regretted buying it) since SO many Niners games were nationally televised/game of the week/primetime or was the selected game for the SD market (where I'm currently stationed)....only purpose I got out of Sunday Ticket was choice of whatever non-Niner game I wanted, but even that got undercut once TWC finally got NFL Network and RedZone channels....

...I might have to again this upcoming season though 'cos I'm transferring to Japan...but most games will be early-ass Monday morning doe

for me ..i might have to get it

I can't watch the crap they put on when the 9ers are on the Road
So the last regular season game at the stick is against Atlanta... kick their ass niners
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by olapac:
Wow. Only one true 1pm EST game this year - @TB. And I'm not worried about them. My, how things change when you start getting a few wins.

Yup that's a great observation.

Really think our schedule looks very doable on paper.

Am I missing something making the @Jags not a 1am EST game?

That game is in London. It'll be like 6pm London time at game kickoff, and the team would have been there for a few days to adjust. That's why I was thinking it's not a real 1pm EST start.
[ Edited by olapac on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:38 PM ]
Wow. Only one true 1pm EST game this year - @TB. And I'm not worried about them. My, how things change when you start getting a few wins.

london

Good call, but it is a little different with that game. They'll be leaving Tennessee on Sunday and going straight to London. The whole week both teams will be completely turned up-side-down with their sleep schedule and they;ll have the full week to do it. Much different than leaving our timezone, trying to acclimate in 2 days, and getting to the stadium at 7 in the morning to play a game.
I hope the seachicks have an epic crash and burn like our '10 season and their midget has a sophomore slump

They don't have an easy start. They've got the Colts and the Texans on the road back to back and the Rams and Cards on the road back to back during their first half. They could lose two of those four and if the Niners can just knock them off in September up there, they could be 5-3 or worse at the half way point.

That game is in London. It'll be like 7pm London time at game kickoff, and the team would have been there for a few days to adjust. That's why I was thinking it's not a real 1pm EST start.

And not a real road game. Neutral field.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good call, but it is a little different with that game. They'll be leaving Tennessee on Sunday and going straight to London. The whole week both teams will be completely turned up-side-down with their sleep schedule and they;ll have the full week to do it. Much different than leaving our timezone, trying to acclimate in 2 days, and getting to the stadium at 7 in the morning to play a game.
The awesome thing is that the Niners get their bye week after that grueling London thing. Couldn't come at a better time. It's a great schedule.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
And Seattle has five 1pm EST gams.

Looks like they already have their built in excuse for 2013. Last year it was "The coaches didn't open the playbook until week XX, which was coincidentally the week we started playing good".
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I hope the seachicks have an epic crash and burn like our '10 season and their midget has a sophomore slump

They don't have an easy start. They've got the Colts and the Texans on the road back to back and the Rams and Cards on the road back to back during their first half. They could lose two of those four and if the Niners can just knock them off in September up there, they could be 5-3 or worse at the half way point.

I can see them losing game 1 @ Carolina.

That game is in London. It'll be like 7pm London time at game kickoff, and the team would have been there for a few days to adjust. That's why I was thinking it's not a real 1pm EST start.

Gotcha, totally forgot we even had a London game. Awesome.
I think the schedule, on paper, couldn't have turned out better. Only thing I don't like is Week 2 @ Seattle for their opener.
The Thursday night game at the Rams will be tough, buy they have an away game at the Cowboys the week before, where we have a home game vs. the Colts. Still, our first 2 division games are going to be tough, we could start 0-2 in the division.
At first glance, I will say 6-2 at the BYE and 6-2 after, 12-4 overall. If we can go 3-2 through the 1st five games, I will be happy (Can we beat GB 3 times in a row?). You know we'll trip up somewhere ala the Minny game last year. As long as we take care of the division games, I see no reason we shouldn't be crowned 2013 NFC West Champs, but teams are going tobe jacked up to lay us this year. I hope Seattle stays bad on the road!!!!
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM ]
I think the schedule, on paper, couldn't have turned out better. Only thing I don't like is Week 2 @ Seattle for their opener.

I was hoping the Niners would get to play up there early. September in Seattle is a lot different than November or December. No freezing, slippery rain. Plus, it would give the Niners a huge opportunity to deflate the Seahawks by beating them in their home opener.
Share 49ersWebzone