The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Updated with night game info:

1 Sep 08 4:25 PM ET Packers
2 Sep 15 8:30 PM ET at Seahawks (sunday night)
3 Sep 22 4:25 PM ET Colts
4 Sep 26 8:25 PM ET at Rams (thursday night)
5 Oct 06 8:30 PM ET Texans (sunday night)
6 Oct 13 4:25 PM ET Cardinals
7 Oct 20 4:05 PM ET at Titans
8 Oct 27 1:00 PM ET at Jaguars
9 Bye Week
10 Nov 10 4:05 PM ET Panthers
11 Nov 17 4:25 PM ET at Saints
12 Nov 25 8:40 PM ET at Redskins (monday night)
13 Dec 01 4:05 PM ET Rams
14 Dec 08 4:25 PM ET Seahawks
15 Dec 15 1:00 PM ET at Buccaneers
16 Dec 23 8:40 PM ET Falcons (monday night)
17 Dec 29 4:25 PM ET at Cardinals

Week 14 can get flexed to a Sunday night ..not sure who already playing that night

Might be tough - Falcons vs. Packers that night.
Plus people were saying fox threw it in that they get one of those games and cant be flexed. They have a right to veto and take a bunch of games themselves, they dont give them all to NBC.

Good point. If Falcons vs. Packers looks bad, no way they don't block the Seahawks vs. 49er game. Looks like we're probably stuck at 4:25.
Wonder if that's that "main" Fox game that week.
Putting us to play the Pack to open up the season AGAIN and putting the Falcons at the tail end of the season is utter
Wow. Only one true 1pm EST game this year - @TB. And I'm not worried about them. My, how things change when you start getting a few wins.

If we're calling it like it is, theTRUE time is 10 a.m. out here in 49er land.
Wow. Only one true 1pm EST game this year - @TB. And I'm not worried about them. My, how things change when you start getting a few wins.

Yup that's a great observation.

Really think our schedule looks very doable on paper.

And Seattle has five 1pm EST gams.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
16-0 easily

And Seattle has five 1pm EST gams.

Awesome
I couldn't have asked for a better schedule given the opponents. Early September for the Seattle game? Perfect. Bye week right in the middle after a lot of travel. You've got two tough road games against the Saints and the Redskins back-to-back, but they get an extra day to prepare for the Redskins game. The first five games are all tough opponents but winnable games. If they can keep up their recent showings against the pack and then somehow knock the Seahawks off up in Seattle, that will be a tremendous start. Mid-september is the best-case scenario for going up to CLink. And they get to go play at the Rams early too. So, if the Niners start strong, the season could look real good.

The Seahawks play 5 of their first 8 games on the road. They've got to go to play the Texans and the Colts on the road back to back. They have to wait until the 12th week of the season for a bye.
Originally posted by susweel:
16-0 easily

now lets top it off with a good draft

If we're calling it like it is, theTRUE time is 10 a.m. out here in 49er land.

Gotcha! LOL.

Debating now whether to get Sunday Ticket for PS3 again this year...last year was almost entirely redundant (and I regretted buying it) since SO many Niners games were nationally televised/game of the week/primetime or was the selected game for the SD market (where I'm currently stationed)....only purpose I got out of Sunday Ticket was choice of whatever non-Niner game I wanted, but even that got undercut once TWC finally got NFL Network and RedZone channels....

...I might have to again this upcoming season though 'cos I'm transferring to Japan...but most games will be early-ass Monday morning doe
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Yup that's a great observation.

Really think our schedule looks very doable on paper.

Am I missing something making the @Jags not a 1am EST game?

9 Bye Week

Week 14 can get flexed to a Sunday night ..not sure who already playing that night

Plus people were saying fox threw it in that they get one of those games and cant be flexed. They have a right to veto and take a bunch of games themselves, they dont give them all to NBC.

Good point. If Falcons vs. Packers looks bad, no way they don't block the Seahawks vs. 49er game. Looks like we're probably stuck at 4:25.

The Falcons game is SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WORTHY, not MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WORTHY

Packers SHOULD BE a SNF game

Colts should have been either a SNF or MNF game because of the storyline.

Game against the Houston Texans is more of a MNF game

Fine with the Skins being a MNF game.

9 Bye Week

The best game other than ours for fox that week is vikings @ ranvens. We'll see if those teams can play well enough to deserve that main crew, but I still think ours is a better match up.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I couldn't have asked for a better schedule given the opponents. Early September for the Seattle game? Perfect. Bye week right in the middle after a lot of travel. You've got two tough road games against the Saints and the Redskins back-to-back, but they get an extra day to prepare for the Redskins game. The first five games are all tough opponents but winnable games. If they can keep up their recent showings against the pack and then somehow knock the Seahawks off up in Seattle, that will be a tremendous start. Mid-september is the best-case scenario for going up to CLink. And they get to go play at the Rams early too. So, if the Niners start strong, the season could look real good.

The Seahawks play 5 of their first 8 games on the road. They've got to go to play the Texans and the Colts on the road back to back. They have to wait until the 12th week of the season for a bye.

I hope the seachicks have an epic crash and burn like our '10 season and their midget has a sophomore slump
Share 49ersWebzone