LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Niners Most Popular Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lot of new Kaepernick jerseys floating around. I won't buy his jersey until he at LEAST makes a pro bowl or something. 9 starts and he already is selling jerseys like crazy...lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Lot of new Kaepernick jerseys floating around. I won't buy his jersey until he at LEAST makes a pro bowl or something. 9 starts and he already is selling jerseys like crazy...lol
cool story, bro
Originally posted by Ballistic:
cool story, bro

Yeah since that was totally a story. If you have a short attention span maybe you shouldn't attempt to read posts two sentences long there buddy.
cool story, bro

Yeah since that was totally a story. If you have a short attention span maybe you shouldn't attempt to read posts two sentences long there buddy.

Hey man them band wagoners will do that. Don't hate
cool story, bro

oh, I read it all. I just find your logic to be nothing short of hilarious
cool story, bro

Well then maybe try saying that. My logic is that I question all the new fans out of the woodwork. Not that you have to make the pro bowl to warrant a jersey sale. It is just kind of embarrassing to see people pretend like they have followed this team through thick and thin. Then turn around and don't know s**t about any players on the team not named Patrick Willis, Gore, or Kaepernick. I find those kind of people abrasive and believe me when I tell you there are a lot of them.
cool story, bro

Well then maybe try saying that. My logic is that I question all the new fans out of the woodwork. Not that you have to make the pro bowl to warrant a jersey sale. It is just kind of embarrassing to see people pretend like they have followed this team through thick and thin. Then turn around and don't know s**t about any players on the team not named Patrick Willis, Gore, or Kaepernick. I find those kind of people abrasive and believe me when I tell you there are a lot of them.
ok, so a season ticket holder for 22 years wearing Kap's jersey is a wagoner because he's young? you seem incredibly mad about this
Surely every single fan going to the stick to watch a their Niners play wearing a Kap jersey is 100% a bandwagon fan

• Antix
  • Veteran
I like the bandwagon. Shows that we're good and I know how much of a fan I'am and it's the one thing that everybody knows about me. I like seeing the Jerseys out there and Bandwagoners. It's the way of sports. The more bandwagoners you got the better you are.

Does a super bowl appearance count as something?

Originally posted by MCrabs15:

Does a super bowl appearance count as something?
clearly not
they have less likes than the raiders on facebook.
Every team in the John Brodie era is our favorite team.

Every team in the Joe Montana era is our favorite team.

Every team in the Steve Young era is our favorite team.

Every team in the Kaepernick era is our favorite team.

And YA Tittle and Bill Walsh rule!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
they have less likes than the raiders on facebook.
not exactly the best metric to measure their popularity by
The interesting thing about all that bandwagoners weve gained is on every site with a story about the 49ers its seems like for every wagoner we've gotten 50 more haters have spawn off of our success. Its much more fun to watch angry fans trying to talk s**t after we beat there team, as opposed to a few happy fans talking s**t cuz they just whooped our asses..
Share 49ersWebzone