LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Niners Most Popular Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I actually bought more niner stuff wen they were awful.....

Lol this.

damn skippy!

It was cheaper, yo!

And if you bought a custom jersey with your name on the back, they let you play a down or two...
Originally posted by Beeker:
The wife is converting from Browns to Niners. Eventually, we'll get 'em all!!

Browns? Lawlz!!!!!
Wow all this tells me is that a lot of people are hopping on the bandwagon. I have to say I have seen quite a few brand new shiny 9ers jerseys and hats around frisco lately. Would be interesting to see where we ranked on this list during the "dark ages" of Singletary rule.
why be mad?

bandwagon team = team that's kicking butt

Originally posted by BayArea:
Wow all this tells me is that a lot of people are hopping on the bandwagon. I have to say I have seen quite a few brand new shiny 9ers jerseys and hats around frisco lately. Would be interesting to see where we ranked on this list during the "dark ages" of Singletary rule.

bout 22 or 23. those fans were holdovers from the glory days. now we are seeing the return of the dormant fans. fair-weather perhaps, but this beats the alternative. glad i stocked up on niners gear back when we sucked.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

bout 22 or 23. those fans were holdovers from the glory days. now we are seeing the return of the dormant fans. fair-weather perhaps, but this beats the alternative. glad i stocked up on niners gear back when we sucked.

Agreed man, fans are fans, and in some ways you can't blame them for being down on the team when we sucked. It is what it is same with the SF Giants I don't hold it against them too much.

Only other thing to point out is that the Browns have easily one of the most loyal fanbases there is and they don't even have glory years. Their franchise history is trash consisting of a high point that included a game losing fumble. Fans are fans though let's all be glad we have a team with a bandwagon to jump on in the first place.
Agreed man, fans are fans, and in some ways you can't blame them for being down on the team when we sucked. It is what it is same with the SF Giants I don't hold it against them too much.

Only other thing to point out is that the Browns have easily one of the most loyal fanbases there is and they don't even have glory years. Their franchise history is trash consisting of a high point that included a game losing fumble. Fans are fans though let's all be glad we have a team with a bandwagon to jump on in the first place.

True, and much props to Browns fans. I thought I was a diehard for steady repping my club during the downtime, but the Dog Pound is legit!! True K-9 in their veins!!

Browns? Lawlz!!!!!

Can't really hold it against her ... she was raised around Cleveland .....

Browns? Lawlz!!!!!

classic shmoseby
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Browns? Lawlz!!!!!

classic shmoseby

Maybe she is a Colt McCoy fan?
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 10, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]

Kaep's appeal transcends all levels. Suits, cool guys, jocks, guys, girls, street people, country people, all will be wearing red 49er Jerseys with #7 on the back.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Kaep's appeal transcends all levels. Suits, cool guys, jocks, guys, girls, street people, country people, all will be wearing red 49er Jerseys with #7 on the back.

This much seems certain and it doesn't even seem like he is trying too hard to get on either

Considering we will possess arguably the most technologically advance stadium in the world and also play for one of the most profitable leagues in the world, I find no reason to believe the San Francisco (world class city) 49ers can't be Manchester United's equal in terms of popularity. Our success and history speaks for itself. We're totally on a path that will make our sports franchise the envy of the United States!

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Considering we will possess arguably the most technologically advance stadium in the world and also play for one of the most profitable leagues in the world, I find no reason to believe the San Francisco (world class city) 49ers can't be Manchester United's equal in terms of popularity. Our success and history speaks for itself. We're totally on a path that will make our sports franchise the envy of the United States!

Win another superbowl and we are by and far the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Win two more and it will stand for decades.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Man U (and the Yankees) have spent decades promoting themselves around the world. And soccer is a worldwide sport.

I don't think we will equal Man U for a long time. Apples and oranges though.
Share 49ersWebzone