There are 168 users in the forums

Niners Most Popular Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fan since the late 80,s......Have always bought and sported a T shirt and hat every Season and even in the summer .
Oh ya ...... Im from Rochester NY.... Bills country.... I love the fact that were BACK !!!!
Bandwagoners WELCOME ! the more the merrier... !!!!!
The fact is ,this is what the 49ers need!
Exciting time .. Last year in the storied stadium(witch I made my trip for the opener last year against the lions) A new and talented and fear builder QB. GREAT D
And a brand new gem of a stadium being built.
Also mabee I was a wagoneer in 1988 because the niners had 2 superbowls ??????

Truth is everyone is a wagoneer somehow ! Im glad we can gain some POWER fans base again !

WAGONEERS!!!!!!!

ALL ABOARD !!!!!!
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Apr 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
You've hidden your Niners gear since 1999 and have only washed them twice = bandwaggoner

Making blind assumptions about people is so easy and fun. I've worn my Steve Young jersey in more Green Bay Packer and Minnesota Viking bars than I care to remember, through good years and bad. I'm comfortable in my fanitude. Dr_Bill can think what he wants.

P.S.

F#ck Brett Favre Forever.
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
If you're a true fan u welcome all to the faithful.

Who are you to be deciding what a "true fan" does? You don't get to decide these things. I've been a fan for 25+ years - ever since I was able to comprehend the game - and I don't welcome any bandwagoners. These are the same fools that make real fans look bad.

I won't even bother trying to convince anyone how big of a fan I am. I'll just say there's no way I'm gonna let somebody else try to tell me how a "true fan" should act. If people don't accept bandwagoners, good. If they do, oh well. That's up to every individual fan. There is no code that says you must accept bandwagoners to be a true fan.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Who are you to be deciding what a "true fan" does? You don't get to decide these things. I've been a fan for 25+ years - ever since I was able to comprehend the game - and I don't welcome any bandwagoners. These are the same fools that make real fans look bad.

I won't even bother trying to convince anyone how big of a fan I am. I'll just say there's no way I'm gonna let somebody else try to tell me how a "true fan" should act. If people don't accept bandwagoners, good. If they do, oh well. That's up to every individual fan. There is no code that says you must accept bandwagoners to be a true fan.

Id say its 99% of the bandwagoners that are the posting death threats and other stupid acts that make the real fans look bad.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Apr 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM ]
I don't care if tha world hates us I luv my 49ers that's all that matters ...besides we're winning now so we're popular as f*ck even though alot of them so-called fans are just bandwagon fans
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Apr 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM ]
So now does this dethrone the self proclaimed cowboys as Americas Team?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Id say its 99% of the bandwagoners that are the posting death threats and other stupid acts that make the real fans look bad.

Well then I say those people aren't real fans. Any sideshow crap like that has no place anywhere near a sporting venue. My original point is its not anyone's call to exclude people from liking a team you support. Wearing a hoodie or cap doesn't make you a fan. Not wearing them doesn't mean you can't be a fan. Being a fan means you live and die by your club. If someone chose the niners as their team yesterday but sticks by them for the next ten years then they began by jumping on the wagon but prooved their loyalty. If the same person chooses another team the next year well then they weren't a true fan to begin with.

Politics man, politics.
Don't curr about being popular. Winning is the only thing that matters in my mind.
Why does this always turn into an argument? The OP simply asked if the niners were the most popular team in the nfl and people here are being accused of being a bandwagoner....

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Why does this always turn into an argument? The OP simply asked if the niners were the most popular team in the nfl and people here are being accused of being a bandwagoner....

Thank you.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Look at the post directly above yours and see why.... Fans dont care about being popular we care about winning.
I'd rather win championships. Leave the popularity competition to "America's team" The Cowgirls.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I'd rather win championships. Leave the popularity competition to "America's Sweethearts" The Seahags.

FYP, brah
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I'd rather win championships. Leave the popularity competition to "America's Sweethearts" The Seahags.

FYP, brah

That works too. lol
Share 49ersWebzone