LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Which current 49ers player will come back strong in 2013?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cully.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
This guy...

AJ dropped that pass because he was nervous. He actually has good hands, plus, he's fast! I hope he's having a good off season and becomes relevant in 2013.

I feel the same way, but I hope he can adjust to Kaps clean/crisp passes compared to those (wobbly ducks) he was use to catching from horrible QBs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The whole damn team....
Originally posted by LVJay:
This guy...

AJ dropped that pass because he was nervous. He actually has good hands, plus, he's fast! I hope he's having a good off season and becomes relevant in 2013.

I feel the same way, but I hope he can adjust to Kaps clean/crisp passes compared to those (wobbly ducks) he was use to catching from horrible QBs

He looks good in open space, why not at least give him a few reverses / end arounds after the draft to at least give him a measure of confidence
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This guy...

He looks good in open space, why not at least give him a few reverses / end arounds after the draft to at least give him a measure of confidence

oh hell yeah, this dude is quick!
AJ has biggest point to prove that he's not a bust

Kap has to match the hype which may bring more pressure than anyone

Dorsey has to prove he is worth a first round pick

Ian Williams has to prove he is starting potential.

Probably in that order.
Nnamdi still has to prove he deserves to be alone on an island and that hes the best press coverage corner available
Boldin has to prove he was the mvp for the Ravens not Flacco

And many of the others mentioned.
I think the surprise will be whoever our starting fs will be though they will have to prove we can survive just fine with out Goldson.
A couple come to mind...first is Whitner...going into the last yr of his contract, it's put up or shut up time. Also Haralson...same scenario. Agree, Culliver's got to redeem himself, too, and Rogers and Brown. Ray Mac could be another...he wasn't nearly as effective last year as in 2011.
Didn't read .....

EREBODY!!!!

/thread
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This guy...

oh hell yeah, this dude is quick!

If he got past someone, he was GONE ..... when he didn't he took some serious hits. His sideline ability REALLY stood out in that video, and I dunno who that QB was, but man, those were some HORRIBLE throws!!!

Hunter on Offense. (Wish it would be AJJ)

Culliver on Defense.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Beeker:
If he got past someone, he was GONE ..... when he didn't he took some serious hits. His sideline ability REALLY stood out in that video, and I dunno who that QB was, but man, those were some HORRIBLE throws!!!

Totally. I would like this kid to take those skills to the next level. Maybe he shines a little this year, then keeps getting better. If he looked good with that crappy QB, then he would look sweet (IF) he can hold on to Kaps passes.
Craig Dahl will make the Pro Bowl
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
These players have to prove they are worthy and come back strong!
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/photo-gallery/Best-of-2012-Gold-Rush/1649bb76-42ba-4890-843d-9c3823167930
Donte Whitner is my pick but I also hope Manningham can be a contributor this season.
Share 49ersWebzone