• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Yeah, but his agents are the Poston's. They're going to brain wash him to take the most money. If he likes Kap then maybe he needs to fire them first.

You mean Eugene Parker.

Yeah, Parker. Thanks, Psinex.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

No he won't, Crab loves money more. He's a great receiver but there is no way the team will pay top dollar for him. Baalke is too smart to waste all the money on a receiver.

He's not a #1 reciever. By that I mean a size, speed guy. He's a possession reciever, but someone is going to pay him as a #1. That's why we need to draft someone so when that day comes.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

No he won't, Crab loves money more. He's a great receiver but there is no way the team will pay top dollar for him. Baalke is too smart to waste all the money on a receiver.

He's not a #1 reciever. By that I mean a size, speed guy. He's a possession reciever, but someone is going to pay him as a #1. That's why we need to draft someone so when that day will come.
you would like to think jenkins could be that person or maybe some surprise we pick this year
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

He's not a #1 reciever. By that I mean a size, speed guy. He's a possession reciever, but someone is going to pay him as a #1. That's why we need to draft someone so when that day will come.

You're so wrong it's not even funny. About not being a #1
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Apr 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Agreed.

If you don't think Crab has the makings of a #1 WR then you didn't pay attention to the second half of the season last year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

I guess your going to say, he's our #1.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

rather than to quibble about if you think he is a number one or not,,, mayo is very very right,, he is going to expect a big cash day esp if he does well this year and somone will be very very willing to back up the brinx truck for him so we have to prepare for that
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Agreed.

If you don't think Crab has the makings of a #1 WR then you didn't pay attention to the second half of the season last year.

I love Crabs, I just don't think management is going to pay him like a #1, but I'm probably wrong. We'll see.
I love Crabs, I just don't think management is going to pay him like a #1, but I'm probably wrong. We'll see.

I agree, I think management would value him @ 8-9M/year and if he wants 10+ then he's probably going elsewhere.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Alex is gone.

Crabs loves Kap.

He'll stay.

Agreed.

no mayo you are not wrong. someone will pay him like a number one, regardless of if he really is... you are saying we have to prepare for that whether it be stashing a bunch of money in the mattress or beneath your penis or getting someone in place to take his spot if we opt not to resign him. i know some want to sidetrack this into " is he a number one?" but we have to focus on what i think is the nuts and bolts of your arguement

He can finally afford to pay someone to fix his eyebrow

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
How much cap space did the 49ers lose or gain??
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i think aldon smith is the one that won't get a contract

although, since we have a franchise qb, maybe he can make #1 wr's. Like Manning, Brady.

Love Davis's style of play as well. Good signing

Are you crazy? You dont let a young premier pass rusher walk away. I would let Crabtree walk WAY before I would let Aldon Smith go.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He can finally afford to pay someone to fix his eyebrow

LOL. I'm pretty sure that THIS Anthony Davis already had plenty of money given he was the #1 pick in the NBA.
Share 49ersWebzone