LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Anthony Davis signs five-year contract extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want Iupati next, no offense (no pun intended) to Crabtree but we need to keep our baller ass offensive line first.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Crabtree or Iupati next...

Hopefully Iupati. Crabtree can kick rocks. He has never wanted to be a Niner.

Yeah, I think they'll let Crabtree walk. They can't sign everyone.

crabs will probably not negotiate till after the season, he wants to put up crazy numbers so he can get mike wallace money, just the way he is i think. look at his holdout rookie year.

As long as he has those agents, he's going to be asking for the fort. I feel sorry for the team that has to negotiate with them. It's all up to Crabtree, though.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
`Iupati or Crabby next.

Iupati

yep
The first domino to fall, great job Baalke!!!
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
great stats about David

Samuel Lam @SamuelYLam 5th April 2013 from TwitLonger

Some Anthony Davis stats to chew on. Did not have holding penalty in 2011. Had one holding penalty in 2012. In 2012, had one tripping call, two unnecessary roughness calls. (His penalty totals, however, have been decreasing every year.) He allowed 30 total sacks in the past three seasons, but in five career playoff games, allowed none. He had seven false starts in 2010. Had four in 2011. Only one last year. Davis has started every game since his rookie year.

Beast
This is what separates us from the Pats and every team in the league. Other teams do not want to risk an early raise and they try to milk the player for their current cheap contract for as long as they can. The only thing is that this causes the team to lose the player when he tests the market.

Man, it would be awesome if we could sure up our OL for the long haul.
Our front office is awesome!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Our front office is awesome!

Yes it is. I mean c'mon, they're pulling in Facebook execs to come work for us. Best sports franchise in this solar system.
Cliff Avril just s**t his pants
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Cliff Avril just s**t his pants

POTD

crabs will probably not negotiate till after the season, he wants to put up crazy numbers so he can get mike wallace money, just the way he is i think. look at his holdout rookie year.

As long as he has those agents, he's going to be asking for the fort. I feel sorry for the team that has to negotiate with them. It's all up to Crabtree, though.

OK...the whole "he doesn't want to be a Niner" thing drives me nuts.

Can people finally put that thing behind them already? The holdout sucked. Guess what tho....as a byproduct of that holdout the Niners got an EXTRA YEAR on the contract. Crab is bound to the team for 2 more years when MANY in his draft class will be free agents next year.

The guy was a HUGE part of the 49ers winning last year and is establishing himself as one of the best in the league.

Bottom line? GET OVER IT.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

can we stop this? this is just like "the niners are cheap, they lock up the water bottles".. can we stop with this? these niners and this front office is not the niners or front office of your now teen aged kids!
Originally posted by Marvin49:

OK...the whole "he doesn't want to be a Niner" thing drives me nuts.

Can people finally put that thing behind them already? The holdout sucked. Guess what tho....as a byproduct of that holdout the Niners got an EXTRA YEAR on the contract. Crab is bound to the team for 2 more years when MANY in his draft class will be free agents next year.

The guy was a HUGE part of the 49ers winning last year and is establishing himself as one of the best in the league.

Bottom line? GET OVER IT.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

can we stop this? this is just like "the niners are cheap, they lock up the water bottles".. can we stop with this? these niners and this front office is not the niners or front office of your now teen aged kids!

lol
Share 49ersWebzone