LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Likeliest players to be involved in draft-day deals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Almost everyone believes we will be active in moving up and down the draft board. Maybe not with a huge splash like trading into the top 15, but at least certainly moving up a bit in the middle rounds.

Who are some lower profile players on our roster who might be thrown into deals to get us a few spots higher if we'd rather not have to include additional picks or 2014 picks?

Are Whitner or Rogers candidates for this? Do any of our backup OL or DL have some under the radar trade value?
Patrick Willis
Vernon Davis
Frank Gore
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Willis
Vernon Davis
Frank Gore

Do you think all three could get us into Tavon Austin range???!!!!! ZOMG DO IT
I can't even remember ever hearing a draft day trade that involved a player. No teams are taking either of those guys salaries
EREBODY!!!!!
What is this? The NBA? These sorts of trades happen but they are rare.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I can't even remember ever hearing a draft day trade that involved a player. No teams are taking either of those guys salaries

The Niners picked up D. Jackson from the Seahawks on a draft day trade. Think the same year the Pats got Moss on a draft day trade
Kaepernick for Alex Smith straight up!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Patrick Willis
Vernon Davis
Frank Gore

This IMO
Kaepernick for Russell Wilson straight up!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kaepernick for Alex Smith straight up!

KC would NEVER do that, homer. Obviously you never saw Alex beat the Saints in the playoffs.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
What is this? The NBA? These sorts of trades happen but they are rare.

I know. My question stands.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
fronk gire. kunter and lamik will tak over
hopefully Carlos Rogers to the CB needy Bucs.
To actually answer seriously, I would say one of the RB's. Probably Dixon MAYBE LMJ (for a high pick). Also I could possibly see AJ Jenkins or Whitner being traded. Nobody would take Rogers at his contract and age
Share 49ersWebzone