LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

With the signing of S Craig Dahl, should FS Trenton Robinson move to CB.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

With the signing of S Craig Dahl, should FS Trenton Robinson move to CB.

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It could be some spirited competition between Robinson, Michael Thomas and Curtis Taylor. I don't see Taylor on the PS, as there are only 7 players listed. I'm sure I saw they signed him...as for Dahl, he played both SS and FS for the Rams over his 4 years with them. So, he's versatile, arguably another reason Harbaalke liked him. The other factor...Whitner's in the last year of his contract.

I completely forgot Curtis Taylor was brought back.
when are we gonna sign woodson and asomugha?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zainladha:

Still waiting.
Wtf is a Craig Dohl
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Mar 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM ]
Is there any chance the coaches are high in Spillman and he has a chance to win the job?
Harvey Dahl, Yeah, Craig Dahl, not so much.

slim chance we sign one of those guys, no way both
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I completely forgot Curtis Taylor was brought back.

when did this happen?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

slim chance we sign one of those guys, no way both

zero evidence of that, neither is visiting with any other teams and I think it comes down to a couple factors. The 49ers clearing enough cap space for one or both of them and figuring out who they want to invest in. More is at play here than we see, they could be in on the Revis talks, Ed Reed could still be a possibility and the team needs to get everything in order and see what their best options are. As Matt M. said today, these 2 are still very much in play
Has he ever played CB? Stupid thread.

Why not move Cully to FS? I think he'd be a great cover FS.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Has he ever played CB? Stupid thread.

in college some and entirely in HS
No.

Robinson will be our starting FS. Michael Thomas and a draft pick will provide backup and competition. Dhal will backup Whitner and be a special teams ace.
I hope they just Draft High... Wow guys i am still excited that we haven't splurged like we could have. We will march on and stay hungry by building through this years draft. Dammit just look at the sizes of those picks! I could motorboat those things.
I think we are going to make a play for vacarro. He is the kind of coverage safety we have been wishing goldson was. If we can get trufant and vacarro our draft will be a huge success
Share 49ersWebzone