LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Ghost and Fro's attempt at insight, humor, and discussing the 2013 49ers FA Bonanza!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
As the title states, I have roped in my man, Ghost to help break down the potential free agency signings of our beloved San Francisco 49ers. Here, you can ask Ghost or myself questions. This is NOT a rumor thread. That thread already exists--big ups to Kid for making it.

We'll let this thing go for a couple of hours and see what happens.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
SIGN EVERYBODY
Fro, what do you think about the deal the Niners and Clonaid, pioneers in human cloning have struck to make exact replicas of Justin Smith?
Originally posted by susweel:
SIGN EVERYBODY

i approve this message
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Better abs, Willis or Landry?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:
SIGN EVERYBODY

As observed earlier.....

Originally posted by ritchie:
Fro, what do you think about the deal the Niners and Clonaid, pioneers in human cloning have struck to make exact replicas of Justin Smith?

we could have 3 justin smiths along our line? 2 Aldons?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
we could have 3 justin smiths along our line? 2 Aldons?

Throw in a Deion and a Lott!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I see we are going heavy humor. Alright then, but please all keep it clean.

Ritch, I like it. In our country, we fry twinkies. Well, we used to until Hostess went belly-up. You know, just like the rest of the NFL will go belly-up when we unleash a line dominated by Justin Smith with the occasional assist from Aldon.

The bigger question is, why are the 49ers obsessed with players named "Smith"?

Originally posted by fropwns:

Ritch, I like it. In our country, we fry twinkies. Well, we used to until Hostess went belly-up. You know, just like the rest of the NFL will go belly-up when we unleash a line dominated by Justin Smith with the occasional assist from Aldon.

Smith and Davis
Parking Lot thread says what?
Browns actually make news ... and will still suck
Originally posted by fropwns:

Oh i can answer that one. the team wont stop signing smiths until we have enough to account for all the years the smith we traded away didnt do so great.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Better abs, Willis or Landry?

You get a Tomsula warning for that.

Share 49ersWebzone